Dumbarton v Rangers

Yes, so you said.Do you think that ever making use of the report function is wrong then?

Surely there's enough Mods on here to take a decision on what's agreeable to post or not without your help Monkey?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely there's enough Mods on here to take a decision on what's agreeable to post or not without your help Monkey?

I don't think they can possibly read every post in every thread - don't be daft.

The report button is there precisely to help them out. If used sparingly, it's useful.

I don't think they can possibly read every post in every thread - don't be daft.The report button is there precisely to help them out. If used sparingly, it's useful.

Stop being so measured and reasonable. It makes Red Rob look even more emotional and unbalanced than we already thought.

How did geography go? What did the wannabe hooligan have to say for himself

Rather disappointingly he didn't make an appearance. I did make sure that everyone in the class found out however, so I think he may face some awkward questioning if he's in today.

Remember not to leave out the horror on his face when he realised it wasn't just a PC that was lifting him. The trembling bottom lip was what made me laugh. He is a fucking embarrassment

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, classy.

I broke with tradition and reported you for making a comment about a "special needs class". As I said in the report, I didn't think it was a particularly big deal, but didn't think it was acceptable either.

I'd not expected you to get banned for it, so that was a result.

Yet you had no issue with waffen thin mint using that phrase in the rangers hearts thread.

Wkr lite right enough.

Yet you had no issue with waffen thin mint using that phrase in the rangers hearts thread.

Wkr lite right enough.

I noticed that myself. Yet again MhTh is shown to be a raging hypocrit. Either that or only Rangers posters get banned for using that term.

I noticed that myself. Yet again MhTh is shown to be a raging hypocrit. Either that or only Rangers posters get banned for using that term.

Aiming for some moral high ground by inserting the letter 'h' into my username.

Good thinking pal.

It would appear the monkeys complaint was basically that the poster supported Rangers.

Archived