Dumbarton v Rangers

Rangers: Bell; McGregor, McCulloch, Zaliukas, Wallace; Vuckic, Law, Murdoch, Walsh, Hardie, Clark.

Subs: Simonsen, Boyd, Black, Gallagher, Shiels, Mohsni, Crawford

RYAN HARDIE and Tom Walsh are in the Rangers starting lineup to face Dumbarton as Stuart McCall makes two changes to his team.

Both players have featured from the bench in recent matches but the game signals a first start for striker Hardie.

Making way for the pair are Kenny Miller and Dean Shiels as McCall makes changes to a team that plays its fifth match in 14 days today.

That means an unchanged back four from Wednesday's draw with Livingston with Lee McCulloch again partnered by Marius Zaliukas in front of Cammy Bell.

Darren McGregor and Lee Wallace take the full back roles once again, with Nicky Law, Andy Murdoch and Haris Vuckic joining Walsh in midfield.

Hardie will partner Nicky Clark in attack as he seeks his first senior goal on his first start for the Light blues.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SHIIIIT, RANGERS HAVE SCORED! :lol::o MINTER FOR DUMBARTON.

Dylan Easton is a waste of a jersey. Poor positioning. Poor application. Surely we have better? Megginson? Petrie? At least a bit of effort.

Shame to hear that. He's highly thought of at Saints. What position is he playing?

Dylan Easton is a waste of a jersey. Poor positioning. Poor application. Surely we have better? Megginson? Petrie? At least a bit of effort.

I remember him at Berwick Rangers a couple of years ago. He was one of the few players in that league who really impressed me. I knew he got a move to St Johnstone...shame his career hasnt kicked on. I remember a couple of Livi posters saying his attitude wasnt the best.

Losing isn't great. Losing with such a clueless, gutless performance is shameful. We could have had a go today. We might still have lost but we'd have at least had a go. In the 2nd half Rangers could have upped it at any time. Utterly hopeless and a perfect example of our play this season. Last year we gave ourselves a punchers chance by having a go. We lost games, but we were in with a shout in many of them. This season we look terrified of losing. We're not good enough to close games down so we end up losing anyway. We can't play defensive football or a short passing game. As a result we often look clueless.

Only one , perhaps 2 in findlay and rogers who would provide competition or do better than their rangers oppo on todays showing. Poor again.

Rangers looked better today and Hardie looks a good prospect.

big hello to the hospitality group who missed the first and third goals today, fannies!

Good finish from Wilson, only thing he's really done since he signed though. Would maybe take him again next season if he's not on a big wage.

Rogers made some massive saves again, could have done better for the 2nd maybe but there was no stopping the 3rd.

The sooner Easton is away the better.

Rangers walked it in the end but I don't think they'll get away with performances like that in the play-offs. Other teams would take advantage of so many missed chances.

Just want the season to end now so we can get rid of all the deadwood.

Archived