Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Terrific sales from just 2 days.

Any idea how Caley are doing so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

On the ticketing site I can't get tickets for any in section D (D1-5) and also none in F1, F2 or F3. The first (and only section) I can buy for is F4. I know that for East Stand we started selling from F1 so thats 3 section sold out there. With the north stand (sections D) I can't buy any but some of these sections have definitely been on sale

On the ticketing site I can't get tickets for any in section D (D1-5) and also none in F1, F2 or F3. The first (and only section) I can buy for is F4. I know that for East Stand we started selling from F1 so thats 3 section sold out there. With the north stand (sections D) I can't buy any but some of these sections have definitely been on sale

I was getting that too. Only £25 tickets available but I'd prefer North or South stand. E-mail sent.

Well, I've got to agree. Apart from the bit where you called them Caley. Urgh.

I've got more than a small soft spot for ICT too, having grown up in Inverness and stood on the Kingsmills terraces on many an occasion. I played at Grant Street and Telford Street on a couple of occasions, sadly never Kingsmills.

Love the Clach, hate the Caley.

Falkirk have sold 7,000 tickets already from less than two days of season ticket holder only sales.

There will be bugger all decent seats left for honest glory hunters on Monday then. Better dig out my binoculars.. :(

There will be bugger all decent seats left for honest glory hunters on Monday then. Better dig out my binoculars.. :(

Was told we had to sell 1 section at a time in each stand.

Given I know someone with a C1 ticket I assume C2-C5 have all sold out.

I'd imagine we'll sell out the North Stand first. Having sampled the view from all corners of Hampden at Scotland and Falkirk games over the last decade or so, the view from the North is significantly better.

The fact concessions are actually available there as well, I'd be pretty sure that's where most of our tickets have been sold for so far

I got mine for F2 yesterday morning

I have just got 10 tickets in D5 and was told that is the last section available in the north stand.

Also only a few hundred left in there?!?!

Great effort if that is correct.

P.s That is six up on the number of us who normally go.

eh?

You get a better view of the pitch the higher up you are. Row AA is what we tend to aim for at Scotland games in North stand