Stranraer v Morton

Well if you answered it, which you didn't. You wouldn't mind giving me a link to the thread or copy & pasting it on this thread. It really won't take that much effort.

'Fifes'? I think you'll find Morton play in Greenock. Also the game is three days away, not four. :1eye

'Pathetic' from the one that calls fellow Morton posters rather immature names like ''TurgidTon', 'VirginTon', 'BlooperTon' & 'Weebaws' and also can't count days. I think we all know who the pathetic one is here.

So I'll ask again: How did you manage to 'ignore' certain posters on the Morton forum when you claimed you didn't have an account?

Also: Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic?

Too long, didn't read.

Couldn't miss that last line tho, so:

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce4:bounce3

Come back when you have the SLIGHTEST AMOUNT OF PROOF that I am Spot Ton.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too long, didn't read.

Couldn't miss that last line tho, so:

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce4:bounce3

Come back when you have the SLIGHTEST AMOUNT OF PROOF that I am Spot Ton.

Nice to know I've got you well and truly rattled :lol:

Come back when you can count :1eye

quote name="SuperTon"
Nice to know I've got you well and truly rattled :lol:
Come back when you can count :1eye

Rattled, eh?

Sorry to burst your wee bubble, but when I typed "too long, didn't read" I was being completely serious. I was bored crapless by then and buggered off and did something worthwhile after I sent that post.

As for giving a link, or cutting and pasting, you can feck right off. I've already posted my response about a month ago and went to the bother of finding it so I could direct anyone interested to it on Saturday. I'm not doing it again. If you're interested enough all you need to do is find my post from Saturday. Or alternatively shut the feck up about it - nobody's interested any more but you and the Boy Wonder.

Rattled, eh?

Sorry to burst your wee bubble, but when I typed "too long, didn't read" I was being completely serious. I was bored cradles by then and buggered off and did something worthwhile after I sent that post.

As for giving a link, or cutting and pasting, you can feck right off. I've already posted my response about a month ago and went to the bother of finding it so I could direct anyone interested to it on Saturday. I'm not doing it again. If you're interested enough all you need to do is find my post from Saturday. Or alternatively shut the feck up about it - nobody's interested any more but you and the Boy Wonder.

Do everyone, including yourself, a favour and unplug your computer.

Do everyone, including yourself, a favour and unplug your computer.

Hmm, that could be advice worth following, TT, give me some time to think about that.............

..............naw.

You can't even quote now, the gift that keeps on giving :lol:

You clearly haven't answered the question otherwise you would've said that in your first quote and spared me the tedious nonsense below:

Awww, thanx so much for noticing. How can a four-word post be "shambolic", by the way? Please explain.

You're right tho, the patter's tragic.

Almost as tragic as constantly using guff like "champ", "unlucky", "slithering" and of course "thanks for playing".

:rolleyes:

:unsure2:

Them's familiar-sounding words.......

Is weebaws working you with his finger? Or with something smaller?

Anyone know the collective term for two or more fannies?

Is it a "waft"?

Now, please provide evidence or an explanation to how you managed to 'ignore' certain posters on the Morton forum without being a member? If you claim you have please provide a link to the thread you 'answered' it on. If I was being asked this much I would certainly give a link to the thread you 'answered' it, unless you course you actually haven't.

You can't even quote now, the gift that keeps on giving :lol:

You clearly haven't answered the question otherwise you would've said that in your first quote and spared me the tedious nonsense below:

Now, please provide evidence or an explanation to how you managed to 'ignore' certain posters on the Morton forum without being a member? If you claim you have please provide a link to the thread you 'answered' it on. If I was being asked this much I would certainly give a link to the thread you 'answered' it, unless you course you actually haven't.

Them's the perils of posting from a moby, chum; quite commonplace and hardly worth commenting on I'd've thought.

Re your main "point" - NAW. It's all there, but your attitude makes me very disinclined to hand it to you on a plate. You want it, you do a little work for it; if you don't, then dont . It's not as if I'll have posted on a that many threads on Saturday; it's hardly a needle in a thread-stack job.

I read the "general Morton chatter" section, nothing else, and I have various characters on "ignore", including you, though your posts are so ubiquitous that it's hard to avoid 'em totally.

You say here you have various posters on "ignore", not "ignoring" them, you have them on "ignore".

- Why the parenthesis? Joined 9th February 2015. Never had a profile on the Morton board; never had one on here before 9th Feb 2015. Simple.

You then go on to say you've never had an account on the Morton forum, which of course you need to be able to use the "ignore" function.

errr, maybe because, to the best of my knowledge, no-one's ever asked me?

Anyway, it's pretty simple. In the course of my work, I'm a member of various public forums and message boards. Some of 'em have nearly as high a percentage of utter pies in their membership as the Morton messageboard has (yeah, hard to believe, I know), and to make life simpler I have some of the worst numpties, prigs and no-marks on "ignore". Now, I can't do that on the Morton messageboard, because since I've never felt the need to post there I've never registered on the bloody thing, so instead when I see posts from someone whose opinions I don't rate I just scroll down past them and leave them unread. In reality it's about as useless as the actual "ignore" function because if a post is particularly stupid, bumptious or obnoxious it's almost inevitably quoted further on in the thread when somebody bites, but at least it saves some time and avoids reading some of the worst of the slaverings.

It was simpler and quicker to say "I have folk on ignore" than to say what I've just said above. Since that has obviously caused some confusion, my apologies for that, but the fact remains that I do filter out a lot of the pish that's posted on the Morton board - it's small wonder most of the better and more reasonable posters have given up on that forum over the last couple of years and left the floor clear for the underclasses. I look at that forum for news of how my team is doing and what's happening with them, not to read the playground squabblings and juvenile abuse that now makes up most of the posts there.

Your so called "explanation" says you were just "ignoring" certain posters and didn't have them on "ignore". You could've simply said that the first time but given that all those posts are in a short space of time it just sounds like complete bulls*t to me and everyone else.

It seems to me that you've made allegations on the Morton forum which you've been unable to back up so you've made an alias account on this forum and just aren't very good at covering your tracks. You're not very good at this SpotTon, give up you complete roaster.

So: Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic?

Whatever happened to Pride Of The Clyde, anyway?

We killed him and buried him near Loch Thom.

We'll do the same to Rudolph if he doesn't shut his fucking mouth.

NAW :lol:

Quite a backtrack. This is tedious now can we ignore him? Cheers.

Here's the thing, GiGi - I'm as sick of this nonsense as anyone. So, with the serious heid on:

There's a reason why I have to respond to this stuff. Put simply:

For reasons best known to himself, a while back vt decided I was also Spot Ton on the Morton board.

I'm not, and I never was, Spot Ton.

As I recall, there wasn't much about Spot Ton's posting that would make me overly concerned about being mistaken for him - but there is one very big and important exception. Spot Ton made an allegation about McInally being forced out of Cappielow because of his religion, and I do not wish to be associated with that statement in any way, shape or form.

That's why I can't just let it lie.

Now vt seems to have realised that he's got it wrong this time and that he's painted himself into a corner over this. I've been asking him for a full week now for even the tiniest item of proof that Spot Ton and I are one and the same, and each time I ask he quietly slithers off the scene or tries his usual trick of deflecting away from what he finds uncomfortable.

If it was allowed to die a death there, I might accept that. But there are sufficient pinbrained posters who think it's still funny and original to come out with the "who were the......." guff when quoting my posts that I'm not prepared to do that, and now for some reason this superton geezer seems to think he should pick up the baton that vt quietly dropped.

So, tedious as it is for all concerned (especially me), it seems that this nonsense has to continue. That's just too bad, but I will not be associated with the allegation that Spot Ton made. I've tried the humorous approach; it hasn't worked. Maybe the serious approach will.

By the way, has anyone who knows him actually spoken to Spot Ton about this to see what his thoughts are? Or is that too sensible an approach to take?

As I recall, there wasn't much about Spot Ton's posting that would make me overly concerned about being mistaken for him - but there is one very big and important exception. Spot Ton made an allegation about McInally being forced out of Cappielow because of his religion, and I do not wish to be associated with that statement in any way, shape or form.

Internet forums are serious business, I hear prospective employers are now scanning your posts on the SPFL League 1 P&B forums to analyse your background...

Here's the thing, GiGi - I'm as sick of this nonsense as anyone. So, with the serious heid on:

There's a reason why I have to respond to this stuff. Put simply:

For reasons best known to himself, a while back vt decided I was also Spot Ton on the Morton board.

I'm not, and I never was, Spot Ton.

Now vt seems to have realised that he's got it wrong this time and that he's painted himself into a corner over this. I've been asking him for a full week now for even the tiniest item of proof that Spot Ton and I are one and the same, and each time I ask he quietly slithers off the scene or tries his usual trick of deflecting away from what he finds uncomfortable.

If it was allowed to die a death there, I might accept that. But there are sufficient pinbrained posters who think it's still funny and original to come out with the "who were the......." guff when quoting my posts that I'm not prepared to do that, and now for some reason this superton geezer seems to think he should pick up the baton that vt quietly dropped.

So, tedious as it is for all concerned (especially me), it seems that this nonsense has to continue. That's just too bad, but I will not be associated with the allegation that Spot Ton made. I've tried the humorous approach; it hasn't worked. Maybe the serious approach will.

By the way, has anyone who knows him actually spoken to Spot Ton about this to see what his thoughts are? Or is that too sensible an approach to take?

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of the club for being a Catholic?

Archived