Ayr V Stirling Alb.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing well hasn't been too much of a problem for us in the main in the last couple of months, being complete and utter bottle merchants has sadly. We need to win and win well, if Stenny get anything on Saturday they're staying up, otherwise it's going to goal difference.....

Stenny will take at least point from Brechin, and presuming we beat Stirling this will leave us with needing to win or draw at Forfar on the last day to avoid the play-offs ;)

After the performance on Saturday against Morton, I can`t see the Albion getting anything from this game, Ayr to win 2-0, if you don`t beat us you deserve to be relegated to League 2 like us and be forced to endure long journeys to Elgin and god forbid Bora !

Hope we can do you a favour and beat Stenny for you in the last game of the season at Forthbank but I wouldn't count on it. Things are that bad just now the sooner the season is over the better, so we can hopefully rebuild for the promotion bid next season in League 2 :unsure:

This game is far too expensive

No student gate or anything absolute bump.

Luckily I'll be listening in on AU media on Saturday so only one of my senses will get battered. From what they were saying on Saturday it sounded like Beattie's legs are completely gone again, I'm assuming here (and probably wrong) that Forest and Crawford were being rested for this game, rather than being risked a full 90 minutes on artificial?

Kevin McKinlay will be in the stand for this game. Could he be rejoining Ayr in the close season?

Wasn't that long ago that the Ayr fans were slagging him off and posting a video of his incompetence, a strange lot now they want him back it seems, only problem is he is under contract until 2016.

Could be another long afternoon for us......nothing new there then!! With something still to play for Ayr must be massive favourites for this game.

Great to see prices being reduced to £5, fantastic gesture and a tradition that has faded away from Scottish Football over the years.

Archived