Ayr V Stirling Alb.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collection for the Trussell trust on Saturday at the turnstiles again.

When they start their own team they can have a big collection.

Needed a draw for promotion, down 3 heehaw with not long to go, I don't know how many times I had my head in someone else's shoulder are we missed chance after chance, their keeper just kept making save after save, think he might have signed for us at a later date.

Stirling fans invaded the pitch thinking they were up only to find out Meadowbank? had went up instead.

We wouldn't have had the 1987/88 team to watch if we'd scored another goal.

The goalkeeper was Andy Graham, saved a penalty among all the rest. It was 2-0 at half time, we had taken you apart and scored a third early in the second, then your comeback. We had the first first hour Ayr had the last 30 minutes.

Andy didn't sign for you, he did his knee in on our plastic pitch and didn't play again.

We had heard that Raith had drawn 1-1 at Stranraer it was 4-1 Raith.

The goalkeeper was Andy Graham, saved a penalty among all the rest. It was 2-0 at half time, we had taken you apart and scored a third early in the second, then your comeback. We had the first first hour Ayr had the last 30 minutes.

Andy didn't sign for you, he did his knee in on our plastic pitch and didn't play again.

We had heard that Raith had drawn 1-1 at Stranraer it was 4-1 Raith.

Sare yin.

Andy Graham signed for Killie after Mark McGeown burst onto the scene.

I didn't actually go to the game in 1987 as my Higher Maths exam was on the Monday but it was definitely described as a penalty save rather than a miss at the time.

Nobody admitting they were one of the coin throwers at Andy Graham just before the penalty?

Doris rejects contract at the albion

Disappointing and he's actually gone down in my estimations if true. We never got a lot for our dollar off him this season, and you would have thought due to that and his injury problems he would of shown some kind of loyalty by giving us 1 more year.

It'll be interesting to see where he rocks up next as I felt he was starting to hit a bit of form prior to his latest injury set back.

Wish him well for the future but, if true, this does leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Stick by a player through injury and he fucks off at the first available opportunity? f**k him. Hope his injury is career ending.

Absolutely embarrassing thing to say. No wonder he has knocked back a contract with the team if your the definition of a supporter.

Right, enough of this negative pish.

Ayr will win by 3 clear goals come Sat & get a point at Forfar.

If that's not enough, there's no way we're having our baws felt at Hampden or Gayfield.

If the kids are United...

In your Killie slums...

Walking down the Somerset Road...

Ian McCall's black & white army...

Ayr, Ayr, Super Ayr...

One team in Ayrshire...

In Roberts, a twat.

In McCall, we trust.

6 points last 2 games

As long as Hutton puts the pritt stick on his gloves rather than his boots

Every time I hear stealers wheel - stuck in the middle - I keep thinking of our defence with Hutton stuck on his line and as the song goes left and right ....

Should get the stoot boaby to do a version huttons heels - stuck on my line again

4-1 Ayr v Stirling

1-2 Ayr v Forfar

Archived