Dumpfermline Pathetic versus Forfar (hopefully) Athletic.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mon the Pars! I think the situation is that if Forfar drop anything, only a draw at Stair Park keeps them in it? A win for Stranraer wins the league. A win for Morton would mean they have to beat Peterhead to be sure unless Forfar drop points in this game.

Squeaky bum time!

Potter is talking about using some youngsters tomorrow. If it's Graham or Byrne then that's a good thing.

Actually think they both have lots to offer. Not sure about changing the centre backs though, especially against Forfar.

James Thomas too - seemed to do well in the U20s the other night. Like what I've seen of him and seems to be getting bigger and quicker. Signing that boy Allan from Hibs was a strange one as he didn't seem to add anything that James Thomas couldn't do.

Allan is a very different player to Thomas. Thomas probably could have been given more of a chance but his style is different and maybe that was the choice.

In terms of how we line up, final year u20s like mercer and o'kane could be given a start, let's see if they are worth contracts.

Would probably go with

Scully

Williamson Buchanan o'kane mercer

George Thomson falkingham hopkirk

Moffat Thomas

If Forfar can't beat us in our current state then they don't deserve the title, simple as that.

Going to be a very low crowd indeed, possibly close to 1500 unless the Loons bring loads.

No disrespect to them, but I doubt there was more than 350 Loons for that playoff game in 2013, so I'd be surprised if they see this game as a substantially more important game than a playoff second leg with a 2 goal advantage, which would be strange.

But how would Potter know who that is?

I just imagined a world where john Potter was in charge of Dunfermline for the entirety of the 2015/16 season whilst subconsciously walking to the kitchen to pick up a very sharp knife.

No disrespect to them, but I doubt there was more than 350 Loons for that playoff game in 2013, so I'd be surprised if they see this game as a substantially more important game than a playoff second leg with a 2 goal advantage, which would be strange.

350 the official figure smpar?

Reason I ask, is that there were an awfy lot of non-Forfar fans with Fifer accents at that playoff game cheering on the Loons.

:lol:

Probably the same zoomer who took a cheap shot at Brechin in the match preview before the last game saying they 'really celebrated' their opening day draw at EEP.

I'm actually going to this one as i'm a sad b*****d with no other plans. Forfar to win 2-0.

Archived