Dumpfermline Pathetic versus Forfar (hopefully) Athletic.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen us concede 8 a couple of times. 9 or more would be a new and exciting experience.

Get to see all the goals close up too as Forfar shooting towards the Pars end now.

Getting totally bullied yet our three biggest, strongest players are just hanging about doing keepie ups at half time

Starting with a positive... good to see Faissal score. Hit a couple of fine volleys that were really well saved by Douglas and eventually scored with a really crisply struck shot. By contrast, Moffat just crumbles when faced with a chance.

In the end, Douglas was probably the busier keeper but the powder-puff Pars attack put every cross and shot in easy reach of big Rab D.

I don't know what we do in training but we must focus on the wrong stuff. Fotheringhan seems to have a proper spare tyre and beer gut yet breezed through the game. Hubby too - hardly the sportiest looking guy yet he just knows what he's doing and knows where his team mates will be to collect the ball.

First goal was embarassing for supposed professional players. The two Forfar boys had a quick consultation about who fancied knocking the ball into the unguarded net as the Pars team stood at the other side of the box awaiting a cross. Brutal!

Enjoyed the game as a whole, there were a few periods of some excitement and a number of decent chances for both sides (more so Dunfermline). Apart from a half hour spell in the first half when Dunfermline were all over the shop the home side were probably the better side in terms of attacking threat but Forfar knew what was needed so sat back in the second half. Douglas made some excellent stops but the less said about Wilson the better.

Huge difference in Dunfermline since I was last at East End Park in terms of the team and the support (playoff against Forfar) but the Steak Bridies are still amazing so I will always enjoy coming through and spending huge sums of money in the pie shop!

Huge difference in Dunfermline since I was last at East End Park in terms of the team and the support (playoff against Forfar) but the Steak Bridies are still amazing so I will always enjoy coming through and spending huge sums of money in the pie shop!

For Dunfermline to beat Forfar at anything would be amazing, but bridies - fukcin hell :wacko:

Stadium announcer just said the players are doing a lap of honour at the end of the game so we can show our appreciation of their efforts this season. :lol: :lol: Oh ya c**t

The fucking nerve! :lol:

Did anyone do it? I mind when we got annihilated by Kilmarnock 4-0 on the last day of the season, with Jefferies apparently telling his players to ease off saving us from relegation (a couple more would have seen us go down). The sizeable Pars support actually applauded the team off. I was fucking furious and nearly paralysed my vocal cords hurling obscene abuse. I was so angry that I threw my Pars top in a burn on the way back to the bus.

Thankfully I'm much calmer these days and don't take it as seriously.

Archived