PFA player of the year

4 nominees are Alim Ozturk, Morgario Gomis, Jamie Walker (Hearts) and Scott Allan (Hibs).

Gomis for me, although I think Allan and Walker are better players than him, he's been consistent throughout the season.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gomis for me, walker a close 2nd. Could've picked any a few more Hearts players for number 3 but like how they've gone for Ozturk, not really seen him mentioned much but has been solid all season and the main reason i couldn't care that Wilsons away.

Disgusted to see Murdoch and Hardie overlooked tbh. Arguably the future of our sport in this country.

They'll get the consolation of being selected for the next full Scotland squad.

Scott Allan is as ball greedy as you can get. He's been poor every time against us.

I wouldn't say Walker has impressed against us either.

Gomis, against us the first time at Starks if I remember rightly, ran the show. He was brilliant in that game.

But just for that goal against Hibs, it would have to be ozturk for me. He scored a similar goal against us the following week as well, to a lesser extent. He's also been fairly solid against us every time as well.

Scott Allan is as ball greedy as you can get. He's been poor every time against us.

He has? :unsure:

I always thought Allan looked class against us. he'd sit between the midfield and our back four each game and scout out passes on a regular basis, more often than not finding their way through.

Still not as good as Gomis or Walker have been though. Walker in particular has been lethal, barring last Saturday, against us.

Archived