Record-breaking Champions Hearts v Shambolic Sevco, 02/05/2015

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco to beat two teams that outperformed them head to head this season and then beat a Premiership team to get promoted?

Most of their squad are getting let go at the end of their contracts. What do they have to play for?

The players have lost any pace and touch they once had.

I just don't think they are hungry enough to take it all the way.

Time to make some sub's and take it easy now before hearts manage do some damage through injuries or suspensions

Bet you wish you hadn't said that, eh?

Time to make some sub's and take it easy now before hearts manage do some damage through injuries or suspensions

Doh!

That gif is absolutely tremendous, hopefully it's to be used regular on PnB.

Fucking magic :lol:

Gif of the year probably.

Can be trotted out next year when Auld Sevconians are labouring against Falkirk, Livi, Alloa, St Mirren and Hibs.

Gif of the year probably.

Can be trotted out next year when Auld Sevconians are labouring against Falkirk, Livi, Alloa, St Mirren and Hibs.

Hopefully.

Bet you wish you hadn't said that, eh?

No, hearts were doing their usual thuggish/diving things but putting McCulloch on was wrong.

I see the auld jakester followed your lead lol

Cant stand the op. Hes a freak who hates his own player, Genario Zeefuik. Either that or he has serious issues with people posting in spl thread a little early with a wrongly worded question, or he just hates the union jack so much it causes him to hate those using it in their avatar... A fleg is just that, a worthless thing. Karl Marx wanted a countryless world, on that alone he was right. My question "so now can hearts be considered part of this forum" was obviously meant to read "can hearts now be considered part of this forum" Not sure why a little egotism from myself on my spotting Zeefuik as better than sow riled so many nut cases on here but then this forum is hardly representative of the big bad world or a little slip in the wording of a question. Sad place.

Cant stand the op. Hes a freak who hates his own player, Genario Zeefuik. Either that or he has serious issues with people posting in spl thread a little early with a wrongly worded question, or he just hates the union jack so much it causes him to hate those using it in their avatar... A fleg is just that, a worthless thing. Karl Marx wanted a countryless world, on that alone he was right. My question "so now can hearts be considered part of this forum" was obviously meant to read "can hearts now be considered part of this forum" Not sure why a little egotism from myself on my spotting Zeefuik as better than sow riled so many nut cases on here but then this forum is hardly representative of the big bad world or a little slip in the wording of a question. Sad place.

Shut up, ya freak.

rIwuhDY.gif

ibjfB9QMnhj4lq.gif

Archived