Partick Thistle v St. Mirren, Saturday 2 May

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally pay Kallum Higginbotham's wages dependant on how I feel he's performed. For 6 months last year I was skint but I'm pretty flush now.

Any injury news for us?

Half time javelin contest would be a novel idea!

You are a very evil person. A demonstration from St Andrews Ambulance might be better. That, or spearchucker's mum shows up at Firhill and hauls him off the park by the ear just before half time.

Div tweeting that McGinn has played has last game for the club.

I never realised the Good Lord had that much power.

I've not seen us beat St Mirren since we came up apart from that dreadful, dreadful league cup game, so wary of this one. St Mirren will surely be as confident as they can be after their result last week, and if they lose it's surely all over for them. A win and a Motherwell defeat keeps the dream alive, and with how hopeless we've been against them, I could see it happening.

But having said that, we do look like we've maybe turned a corner where we can actually win a game when needed. We should win comfortably, and we should be aiming to reel in Hamilton and finish in 7th.

So a dreadful 0-0 then?

It's normally really good, ~1,000 (give or take a hundred or so either way).

But with f**k all to play for apart from a slim glimmer of a chance, I doubt we'll push more than 600. We tend to be louder than the home support though, like most away supports anywhere, so atmosphere should be decent! Unless we're 1-0 down at 10 minutes in in which case expect a cesspit of seethe.

Archived