Partick Thistle v St. Mirren, Saturday 2 May

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another summer of bringing in players on a shoestring? Like last summer when we brought in Stevenson, Osman, Seaborne and Frans? Not to mention Taylor and Booth in January?

A repeat will do just fine thanks.

It's quite heartening what they can achieve when they're on their game.

You can only really guess what goes on backstairs. It would be nice to think that if safety is achieved next season's goal might be more than that.

Fox has been good this season.

Unsighted for Gardyne's effort which fairly zinged in.

Scully? No idea but quite highly rated by Pars fans.

It's quite heartening what they can achieve when they're on their game.

You can only really guess what goes on backstairs. It would be nice to think that if safety is achieved next season's goal might be more than that.

No doubt Archie has done a good job bringing in some more than decent players.

However the idea we'd pay transfer fees isn't gonna happen. Archie is going to have to do the same he has had too in the last couple of years.

The club makes no money. We live on a very tight budget with small attendances to boot. The highest earner makes about 500 quid a week and I don't think that will change any.

Replacing players and bringing in a few extra to strengthen is going to make it tough, but we're in a good situation and happy to be almost over the line for next season.

However the idea we'd pay transfer fees isn't gonna happen. Archie is going to have to do the same he has had too in the last couple of years.

The club makes no money. We live on a very tight budget with small attendances to boot. The highest earner makes about 500 quid a week and I don't think that will change any.

Replacing players and bringing in a few extra to strengthen is going to make it tough, but we're in a good situation and happy to be almost over the line for next season.

I'm afraid you've just completely made up the earnings of our highest earner or have a terrrible source.

At risk of being that kind of awful person who acts in the know I couldn't tell you our highest earner or how much they earn but can state categorically I know a couple of players earned more than that last year and neither will be the club's highest earner.

The club makes no money. We live on a very tight budget with small attendances to boot. The highest earner makes about 500 quid a week and I don't think that will change

Sorry mate but you are making that up as you go along. I know for definite of at least 4 players that are on well over a Jo Brand a week

Archived