Partick Thistle v St. Mirren, Saturday 2 May

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't focus on posts on this thread due to the mention of Rachel Riley. Hope none of the Jags players read this as it could be a genius Buddy maneuver to take us off our focus. I actually think in true Thistle fashion we lose this game and it'll be another week and results going our way that save us. However Motherwell lose putting them ever closer to 12th going into St Mirren game. My heart says 2-0 Jags.

You guys will win easily. No sweat at all. A stroll in the park. You guys should save your better players for the harder games. Your Under-16s would give us a thrashing. Try it and see :)

I see what you did there.

Would love St Mirren to stay up. That day with the buckets they didn't keep their hands in their pocket. Usual stuff between supports during the match but before and after the game they gave nothing but cash and good wishes.

Saying that, most collections made at that time were well supported home and away.

Most supporters are good guys and there is little real enmity.

I actually think in true Thistle fashion we lose this game and it'll be another week and results going our way that save us. However Motherwell lose putting them ever closer to 12th going into St Mirren game.

We'd be safe on Saturday should Motherwell lose, regardless of our result.

Selfish reason, I want us to win so we can go for 7th to get certain people signed up with the extra money

Your not being selfish cilitbang just thinking of our own intereststhe same as everyone else does. Fwiw i would like to see county go to the playoffs

Any extra prize money from 7th place will probably go to make up the shortfall in gate receipts. It would be great if I'm wrong and the manager has more money to spend in the summer. However, the new share issue suggests that the club is not flush with cash.

Btw, does anyone know the fee that Scunthorpe wants (or has agreed) for Lyle Taylor? It would be a shame to lose out.

Any extra prize money from 7th place will probably go to make up the shortfall in gate receipts. It would be great if I'm wrong and the manager has more money to spend in the summer. However, the new share issue suggests that the club is not flush with cash.

Btw, does anyone know the fee that Scunthorpe wants (or has agreed) for Lyle Taylor? It would be a shame to lose out.

There will be no fee. I've heard from sources that Archie has been given no money and it'll be another summer of bringing in players on a shoestring. Not saying we won't keep Taylor but we won't be paying a transfer fee that is for sure.

Lawless, SOD, Higgy all more than likely leaving and we'll be very lucky to hang on to Osman.

Don't want to dampen the mood but board told Archie it was "between a new kettle in the board room and giving him the money" so in essence the joke is he's getting nothing.

There will be no fee. I've heard from sources that Archie has been given no money and it'll be another summer of bringing in players on a shoestring. Not saying we won't keep Taylor but we won't be paying a transfer fee that is for sure.

Lawless, SOD, Higgy all more than likely leaving and we'll be very lucky to hang on to Osman.

Don't want to dampen the mood but board told Archie it was "between a new kettle in the board room and giving him the money" so in essence the joke is he's getting nothing.

He's going to struggle to convince anyone to sign for us at all if he's got no money to spend.

Surprised that the budget has been set despite our final position, the make-up of next season's Premiership *and* contract negotiations yet to be finalised.

Shite.

As Jimmy Sanderson would say... Utter BUNKUM!!

Archived