Dundee Utd v Aberdeen, 02/05/15

We were so comfortable last weekend against United at Pittodrie as we were back at Tannadice in December. However we have lost the other two meetings.

We need to win the next two games to stop Celtic winning the league at Pittodrie, though by not winning this one they'll likely have won the league having beaten Dundee.

Would love to see us reach 80 points at least regardless of anything else, so reckon this might be another single goal win on the road.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dons will be unchanged for this one. Probably harsh on Cammy Smith but thats life he'll get a run off the bench again.

Manager says he will freshen it up through to the end of the season. I don't think he changed much for Inverness game because they are a very good side and can't see anyone catch them in 3rd if they play like they did against us.

Dundee Utd looked ok in the first half against Celtic so don't think an away win is a nap is so many are saying on here.

Manager says he will freshen it up through to the end of the season. I don't think he changed much for Inverness game because they are a very good side and can't see anyone catch them in 3rd if they play like they did against us.

Dundee Utd looked ok in the first half against Celtic so don't think an away win is a nap is so many are saying on here.

I think he'll keep the team same for United and similar for Celtic before potentially playing fringe players in the last two games - hopefully we have 80 points by then but likely the title would be gone even if we do win our next two

Apart from the last time you played there of course.

3 points to Aberdeen and 1 game closer to the season end for the (once) Mighty Arabs.

We had our strongest team out that day. We won't on Saturday. Since the return of Flood it has been back to draws and wins by one goal. The guy smply isn't good enough. Please Mcinnes retain Smith and drop Flood or we could be in for a frustrating afternoon in a game that could so easily be one sided without him.

No matter where Celtic win it, you won't be there to see it :lol:

:lol: Telt.

I am missing this to go and see Forfar's potential title win at Station Park. Does that make me a bad fan?

Awful, awful man. How much are Fofar season tickets anyway :unsure2: .

Archived