Dundee Utd v Aberdeen, 02/05/15

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, only winning by one goal. Sack the manager and send your season ticket back :lol:

:1eye

I wouldn't be complaining about it if that was our strongest team but It isn't. As was shown at Dundee when Flood plays and slows everything down it only takes one error to turn a win into a draw and that is not to mention Partick Thistle the next game. He was also shown up against Celtic big time.

Flood was one of the main players that dragged us from bottom six shite to top six bankers.

He isn't good enough to go from top six banker to championship challenger. Should hopefully be getting fazed out of the team.

Important to keep some senior players in squad though so wouldnt quite bin him

I wouldn't be complaining about it if that was our strongest team but It isn't. As was shown at Dundee when Flood plays and slows everything down it only takes one error to turn a win into a draw and that is not to mention Partick Thistle the next game. He was also shown up against Celtic big time.

Your hatred of Flood was tiresome on Aberdeen Mad and its no different here. Give it a rest mate.

Flood was one of the main players that dragged us from bottom six shite to top six bankers.

He isn't good enough to go from top six banker to championship challenger. Should hopefully be getting fazed out of the team.

Very much agree with this. He is a bottom of top 6 standard player who needs replaced if we want to continue to challenge near the top. We would have been out of touch much earlier this season if he hadn't been injured for a spell in the middle of the season when we picked up a lot of points.

I am missing this to go and see Forfar's potential title win at Station Park. Does that make me a bad fan?

Not at all. I find it refreshing that you are supporting your local team for once.

How much are the tickets?

0-0 at half time after a shitfest of a first half, United to announce at half time that clangers is signed on a pre contract given the whole place a lift and leading to a 1 nil victory due to a howler from Brown leaving McInnes wishing he had Langfield for next season.

Probably due to being embarrassed by the talent displayed by the rest of the midfield...

I think we will get something from this. First half performance on Sunday should give us a little confidence. Hopefully Muirhead starts again with Ciftci in the three behind.

Score draw

Aberdeen will bring a bigger support down that Celtic did, no doubt about it. Massive sections of the Grandstand and Fair Play were empty on Sunday. On the brink of a title but cant sell out an away game? TGFITW :lol:

Archived