First World Problems

The hamster say's it's already a bit tight up there and he's not shifting.

He's a hamster. Don't take any shit from him. Get those raspberries up there.

Either that or lure the hamster further up your colon. Swallow some cheese on a bit of string.

Edited by DA Baracus

I went to Starbucks for my lunch today(1st of May is a bank holiday, most other places were closed) and ordered a Chicken Tandoori wrap, which I asked them to heat up. When I sat down to eat it(After paying, obviously), it was mostly lukewarm with one section still cold.

I went to Starbucks for my lunch today(1st of May is a bank holiday, most other places were closed) and ordered a Chicken Tandoori wrap, which I asked them to heat up. When I sat down to eat it(After paying, obviously), it was mostly lukewarm with one section still cold.

So although it looked warm is was cold?

Sky Broadband shield has been activated in my house on the wifi by default

It now means I can only watch programmes like South Park/Walking Dead etc between 9pm at night and 5.30am in the morning

Anyways brb, got loads of the walking dead to catch up on......

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1430337913.779500.jpg

/\ Desperate for a tommy type post

Just spent £20.04 in a supermarket shop.

That 4p meant I couldn't use my contactless card and had to enter my PIN instead.

I nearly just told them to bloody keep it all.

Not getting to take a shit without the kids or the cats wandering in. Leave me alone and shut the door again!

Had this problem this morning kinda - got 3 guests staying in a small 2 bedroom flat this weekend. Now first thing i always have to shit after my coffee and all 3 of the girls wanted to use the shower - the main bathroom is right next to the room they were in and the en suite was my only option but that ws only shower in the flat so i had to shit there before all 3 of them used the shower. Don't think it stank that bad. I continued to drink coffee and eventually had to go for my second shit at the gym :(

Also last night my girlfriends company threw a wee party but head office refused to pay for the wine so they had to pay for it themselves, modern day slavery

Not getting to take a shit without the kids or the cats wandering in. Leave me alone and shut the door again!

Need a poorer diet IMO. I'm always being interrupted by children and beasts of various types, but they don't hang around long. I think I've killed a few spiders before too.

'Course, you could always lock the door, but where's the fun in that? :P

Had this problem this morning kinda - got 3 guests staying in a small 2 bedroom flat this weekend. Now first thing i always have to shit after my coffee and all 3 of the girls wanted to use the shower - the main bathroom is right next to the room they were in and the en suite was my only option but that ws only shower in the flat so i had to shit there before all 3 of them used the shower. Don't think it stank that bad. I continued to drink coffee and eventually had to go for my second shit at the gym :(

Disappointed that you didn't suggest they shower together to save water, before sneaking in for a wee crap 'n' tug on the sly.

You're getting soft in your old age, Throbs.

Disappointed that you didn't suggest they shower together to save water, before sneaking in for a wee crap 'n' tug on the sly.

You're getting soft in your old age, Throbs.

They were out during the day but on the bus back now - i could go into their room and have a tug whilst smelling their bed sheets if it would make you think more of me? The risk of getting caught would be immense

They were out during the day but on the bus back now - i could go into their room and have a tug whilst smelling their bed sheets if it would make you think more of me? The risk of getting caught would be immense

Never let anyone's opinion of you affect your decision-making. Never mind us, you go and sniff those sheets because you want to :P

I'm assuming Throbber's still in there and they haven't ejaculated him yet.

Four-way throwdown at the Throbby house.

Either that or they've spent the day dismembering the body.

Good night sweet prince x

I got home at 23:05. Both Pizza Hut and Dominos closed at 23:00. The only food I have in the house is the same as I had for lunch and I'm going to have to have that for dinner.