First World Problems

I can't go to the cheapest petrol station near me as my bank card is on its last legs and won't work in 'pay at pump' places. I really can't be arsed going through the call centre misery of speaking to the Scousers at my bank. If I PM someone my bank details, mother's maiden name etc would they order me a new one?

Think Dindeleux's your man for that kind of thing. Assuming he's out of hiding after that Clyde boy marked his card.

We are pushing for the same good causes my friend. How far is it from Edinburgh to Clyde? Is it worth the 2pence per litre savings, I get about 45 mile to the gallon, mind I do like to pretend I'm a boy racer. That said I do know how to wear my hat the correct way round. What are the tourist things to see & do in Clyde, might as well make a day of it, is there a picnic area? Grimbo

Cumbernauld, yesterday:

giphy.gif

Visiting a cousin in Belfast for a couple of days. My sister drove a van from Glasgow as we had some stuff to pick up. The van helpfully gives you a deafening BEEP every time there's a speed camera approaching. Sadly, with average speed cameras between Kilmarnock and Girvan, it was a sleep free zone.

Belfast was worse. My elderly cousin has TWO clocks that helpfully chime every QUARTER OF A FUCKING HOUR, to tell you the time. The worst bit was when I was just drifting off before midnight, the Big Ben Electronic Clock did the "bing bong bing bong" tune, then 12 faux sounding bongs, THEN old Grandfather clock then decided to give it 12 bongs so loud that practically made the house shake.

Thankfully, getting woken up for the one o'clock bongs wasn't such an event, as they were much shorter, although still just as loud.

Now the summer is upon us, but there's still a wee chance of rain, I was looking through my sock drawer & wondering what colour socks would be appropriate?

Any advice lads?

Grimbo

Ps my sandals are a dark brown with a metal buckle fastener on the side

Splashed out on some expensive ribbed bog roll to see if it was worth the money. Turns out it feels a bit uncomfortable on the ringpiece when wiping, and unless you go against the grain it's difficult to get fully shit free.

Fml, but lesson learned

Really struggling to get some oyster mushrooms for my chicken Riesling which I'm making later. Tried tesco, asda, currently in Morrisons and will have to try Sainsburys.

Why haven't you gone to your local Waitrose?

Wait. Surely you can't mean.........? No, it's too horrible to contemplate.

Speaking of Waitrose, the free coffee machine wasn't working yesterday when I went in, primarily for a free coffee. Was initially annoyed before I realised how pathetic it was to be irritated by the fact I couldn't get a free coffee.

My cleaner keeps moving stuff out of place to dust and she never moves it back.

We had to have a word with ours as there had been a noticeable drop off in the standard of dusting in the last few weeks.

We were obviously as passive aggressive as possible. These people need to know their place.

We had to have a word with ours as there had been a noticeable drop off in the standard of dusting in the last few weeks.

We were obviously as passive aggressive as possible. These people need to know their place.

Think mine costs me more in coffee than in wages. Never seen someone drink that much of the stuff.

Purchased a new TV and stand on Monday, disappointed to find the device and accessory wasn't in stock so had to wait until this coming Monday for it to be delivered.

However I phoned up and got the delivery changed to Thursday but having to wait an extra day for it is incredibly frustrating.