First World Problems

After doing a bit of shopping in the merchant city, I returned to the glasshouse multi storey to collect my German executive sports car. After paying the £9 for parking, I was utterly horrified to find 2 flyers on my fucking windscreen.

After doing a bit of shopping in the merchant city, I returned to the glasshouse multi storey to collect my German executive sports car. After paying the £9 for parking, I was utterly horrified to find 2 flyers on my fucking windscreen.

Was one of the flyers advertising "video tape to DVD conversation" by any chance?

I have been thinking about converting some old VHS's recently.

Grimbo

Got a large portion of a tree that was overhanging our land chopped down the other day, vastly improving the amount of light reaching the patio. Unfortunately due to the blustery conditions, it wasn't possible for the guy to pick up all the detritus, so I'm going to have to rake up some twigs and leaves at some point today.

FML

That might be why none of my neighbours from the Mearns ever come over for dinner.

Those jars look like they contain what's left of your neighbours TBH.

Remind her to scrape the fat off the surface once it's settled, BTW. Pretty sure that's how Delia does it.

Those jars look like they contain what's left of your neighbours TBH.

Remind her to scrape the fat off the surface once it's settled, BTW. Pretty sure that's how Delia does it.

I wasn't aware that Delia was a part-time serial killer, how does she find the time?

Grimbo

I wasn't aware that Delia was a part-time serial killer, how does she find the time?

Grimbo

She only started the cookery thing as a means of getting rid of the bodies. Smart woman, if a little tired and emotional on occasion.

That might be why none of my neighbours from the Mearns ever come over for dinner.

I was in the Mearns consuming alcohol last week.

Surprised I was allowed in the border tbh.

On Friday just gone I filled my car up to the gills with the diesel at £1.18 & 9/10ths to the litre. This morning I drove past Morrisons & they are flogging the stuff four pence a litre cheaper. I reckon that's £2 extra I paid that could have gone to good causes.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady