First World Problems

It might the stuff they fling over the mound of earth at gravesides.

This is usually old people that are unsteady on their feet.

On a side note, I once had to grab an uncle by the waist as he was letting the cord down on his brother's coffin, the daft c**t was a baw hair away from a forward roll.

My broadband has been faulty since the 15th and I can't get BT to fix it. There is another Openreach engineer coming on Tuesday and I'm taking a half day so I can be in when he's here.

Ironically, I work for BT and so far have a greater knowledge of how ADSL and PSTN lines work than every person I've spoken to from the offshore call centre, which fucks up their "blame the customer at all costs" script that they follow.

My FWP is that I've so far used about £12 in data bolt ons because I'm rattling through my data allowance at a phenomenal rate.

yesterday I purchased a tub of heroes chocolates (£4 Morrisons), I washed the full tub down with several bottles of Marston's Pedigree (£1 per 500ml bottle - Morrisons).it took just over last nights episode of Match of the Day (bbc), I awoke at 4.17am today with dysentry. I will never be a hero again.

Now I understand the plight of all those in Africa that are struck down with dysentry. Once I am back on my feet I will be filing a litigation against Morrisons for selling such a dysentry cocktail to ordinary members of the public, should my claim be successful I will be sending some of the money to charities (lottery ticket £1 - Morrisons).

Grimbo

#prayforandrex

Wood with a lot of resin in it is bad for your flue (Kenneth Willams pic). The resin starts to coat the chimney and can actually catch fire up there.

I purge my flue (steady now) by burning a poor person, I find that the ratio is 1 ton of logs to 1 poor person.

I really feel left out on this tread.

Yesterday I had no electricity or water for 5 hours.

But today I bought a beer, the top was different, I had to it hit off the cat 4 times before it opened.

Cat are superior than daft dugs.

I really feel left out on this tread.

Yesterday I had no electricity or water for 5 hours.

But today I bought a beer, the top was different, I had to it hit off the cat 4 times before it opened.

Cat are superior than daft dugs.

Animal cruelty is not cool Slippery, not cool at all.

Cats plan & exact revenge, Slip your testicle days are numbered.

Enjoy your beer.

Grimbo

Wifes got my testicles.

Cat is now sleeping or listing, yes listing. I've got 4 cats. They seemed to all come back at the same time :(

My ride card had expired on 1/12/15 and i didn't realise this and tried to get on the bus and got told the news, had to walk to the surgery and got soaked. Despite the card having expired they are still happy to take the money from my account

Throb, I didn't suss you are a doctor. Now it all makes sense when you tried to prescribe the insomniacal bloke loads of tabs.

I've a sore elbow but wondered if there was an homioparhic remedy rather than you just doling out pills?

Grimbo

Mick Hucknall

I hate him (even at this time of good will to all men) but I'm curios. Could you or will you expand on topic, please Manch?

Grimbo

Eta & totally unrelated (hopefully) but there's an alky sat in front of me on the bus, I'm on the high chair over the back wheel so can spy on him. He stinks of stake voddy & he's got a Tropicana juice bottle but there's so little orange in the bottle that it's separated from vodka that he's taking wee sips out of. Poor fellah.