First World Problems

When you're talking/about to talk on the phone, and you have to move the device from your ear to look at the screen and up the volume, see if it's ringing, enter a digit etc and the thing is fucking locked. And then you have to spend 5 seconds unlocking it, and you miss whatever happens on the other end. Does my fucking tits in.

Get a 21st century phone. Most modern mobiles will recognise that you're looking at the screen and display the appropriate numbers and options.

#livinginthefreeworld

Get a 21st century phone. Most modern mobiles will recognise that you're looking at the screen and display the appropriate numbers and options.

#livinginthefreeworld

I don't think you understand technology, m8. Phones these days auto-lock after a period of in-activity. That's just peachy for most things, but when you're in the middle of a phonecall, it's a pain in the hoop.

Pls educate urselgf.

#uptodate #violasattheready

I don't think you understand technology, m8. Phones these days auto-lock after a period of in-activity. That's just peachy for most things, but when you're in the middle of a phonecall, it's a pain in the hoop.

Pls educate urselgf.

#uptodate #violasattheready

How can that happen? Surely, middle of a call, is active.

I think that's a personal choice. But I have similar assumptions as yourself. I'm starting to have other concerns, what if he is asthmatic?

Grimbo

Or panic attacks because he thinks his phone is broken again.

Nobody ever understands the true plight of the heavy breathing caller.

Or panic attacks because he thinks his phone is broken again.

Nobody ever understands the true plight of the heavy breathing caller.

That's what I love about this place.

P&Bland bringing rationale & sympathy to the unrationale & unsympathetic since 1999.

We are a nation of deep thinkers & even deeper drinkers.

Grimbo