First World Problems

How big is your faulty Telly that you can't fit it n your wee car?

Grimbo

I've got just the thing, well I can pass on details. Bizarrely, I saw an advert in the wellgate bogs, when you've gotta go you've gotta go, some boys selling an 8" TV. Be ideal for the motor, I reckon. I jotted down the number, just incase.

PM sent ;)

I thought you'd bought your TV from Amazon as well.

I just showed the model I wanted on amazon but went for one I saw in john Lewis. They don't need to know I clipped my wing mirror today so it's alright!

Caught in a web of my own lies!!

Tbh Throb lad, the John Lewis that Billy was on about was not the large store off the pubic triangle. He's on about the mad leith male rapist but he does live very near Bordlands TV/Darts shop, it might still be a cheaper option than the web you have created? I just hope this is not on pccabe's patrol, if I were you I'd go & lead a few fictions drug trails on other threads. Call me Ally McBeal.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

I just showed the model I wanted on amazon but went for one I saw in john Lewis. They don't need to know I clipped my wing mirror today so it's alright!

They do now. They're the closest thing to a workers cooperative in retail that we have throbber and you lied to them, you lied throbber. .Your shame could be a good thing though, give you time to think where you went wrong with a telly that keeps switching off.

Department boss is over from the US for the next week. Means I need to spend tomorrow night with my colleagues in an expensive restaurant eating very good food and drinking expensive wine at the companies expense.

I was wanting to make a stationary holder using three Glenfiddich miniature tube boxes, but I can't find the 15yr old box for a 12-15-18 combo in a triangular configuration. I fear the other half has put it in the cardboard recycling. :(

I was wanting to make a stationary holder using three Glenfiddich miniature tube boxes, but I can't find the 15yr old box for a 12-15-18 combo in a triangular configuration. I fear the other half has put it in the cardboard recycling. :(

Perhaps she hid it in the hope you would find it and think her hiding it was suspicious and she must be pumping another whisky lover on the side so you'll dump her and she won't need to feel bad about ending it.

You'll be on the cheating thread within a week.