SPFL Team of the year

Who would you have in your team of the year. All biased opinions welcome. I will try and be fair with my selection.

Gordon

Logan

Van Dick

Ash Taylor

Shinnie

Armstrong

Jack

Johansen

Hayes

Rooney

Griffiths

Subs

McGovern

Denayer

Considine

Crawford

Mackay-Steven

Stewart

Ciftci

Thought McGovern should have been in there. I'm sure someone posted somewhere that his shots saved are far higher than Gordon.

Gordon is there because of his story. He's been decent though and you can't really grudge him his place. McGovern's been behind a worse defense so has had more shots to face. Both have had great seasons!

I've seen Aberdeen fans on social media raging, but it's voted for by the players and they know best to be honest. Still a bit confused about Ciftci's entry as he's been poor for a while, but I'm struggling to name someone who should be there ahead of him.

Why are they are raging?

A mate of mine was bleating that Taylor and Jack should be in there. Also having a huge moan about Armstrong being in there. I rate Taylor and Jack but I don't think they should be in the team of the season. I'd put forward a strong case for Hayes however, he's been consistently good.

He also claims to be a Spurs fan though so you have to take his thoughts with a pinch of salt.

The Ginger whinger that stands beside him, for one.

I've watched both all season and Taylor has been better than Reynolds since the 0-3 to Hamilton last year.

Not that I ever expected him to be in anyone other than a Saints supporter's team of the year, but Chris Millar has been phenomenal this season. Definitely our player of the season by a mile.

Archived