Queen's Park.

As Tennyson would have put it, "tis better to have reached the play-offs and lost, than not have reached them at all" - remind us all of Clyde's league positions over the last five seasons since you regained your rightful level in Scottish football?

Yawn.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the four different Clyde fans so far posting on this thread this week - wonder if they even realise the irony of their oxymoronic behaviour when you consider their oft-repeated claims that they feel nothing but disdain for us.

Wasting my time of course, but I'll continue to try to educate them in the classics, on this occasion by slightly paraphrasing the Bard of Avon......."methinks the ladies doth protest too much!"

Just the four different Clyde fans so far posting on this thread this week - wonder if they even realise the irony of their oxymoronic behaviour when you consider their oft-repeated claims that they feel nothing but disdain for us.

Wasting my time of course, but I'll continue to try to educate them in the classics, on this occasion by slightly paraphrasing the Bard of Avon......."methinks the ladies doth protest too much!"

It at least gives you a bit of variety, it's hardly buzzing with QP fans is it? Hilarious patter from yourself considering the amount of times you and your wee gang pop up in Clyde threads

But Macca, we all know that Clyde are just a temporary big fish in the small pond of Division Two. How could we resist the lure of such a big time club amongst us minnows, or to marvel at the incisive intellectual debate that permeates all your threads, before you depart to your collectively stated destination of The Championship which is where a club of your stature and resource must surely belong.

Now that I've hopefully adequately covered that for you, remind me again what it is that keeps bringing you all here, week after week after week after week.....................................

But Macca, we all know that Clyde are just a temporary big fish in the small pond of Division Two. How could we resist the lure of such a big time club amongst us minnows, or to marvel at the incisive intellectual debate that permeates all your threads, before you depart to your collectively stated destination of The Championship which is where a club of your stature and resource must surely belong.

Now that I've hopefully adequately covered that for you, remind me again what it is that keeps bringing you all here, week after week after week after week.....................................

Because the fish in here are so easy to catch they practically jump into the boat.

Because the fish in here are so easy to catch they practically jump into the boat.

As a wise Clyde fan once said, "Shut up, you absolute sausage."

But thank you for your admission that you are only here for the wind-up, and therefore have nothing positive to contribute to this (or any other thread for that matter), so feck off and please take the other trolls with you on your way out.

As a wise Clyde fan once said, "Shut up, you absolute sausage."

But thank you for your admission that you are only here for the wind-up, and therefore have nothing positive to contribute to this (or any other thread for that matter), so feck off and please take the other trolls with you on your way out.

Quoting a Clyde fan, desperate stuff eh. Obviously it's the only reason I'm here, why would I want to make a positive contribution in a QP thread, much like you and your wee merry band do to us. I'll stick about thanks all the same.

Quoting a Clyde fan, desperate stuff eh.

.......... said the man whose most recent intrusion on this thread began with a duplication of my previous post - obviously you do stupidity far better than irony or hypocrisy; actually, it's a trait common to most of your itinerant brethren

.......... said the man whose most recent intrusion on this thread began with a duplication of my previous post - obviously you do stupidity far better than irony or hypocrisy; actually, it's a trait common to most of your itinerant brethren

A duplication is not a quote. You're not very good at this game are you? You should have looked up the meaning in the dictionary while you had your thesaurus finding a decent insult.

In school that's known as up-levelling. Well done little boy.

Archived