Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phwoar. I do love a good throw in!

He can lob a ball further than I can kick it, just wait for the excitement when you're 1-0 down in the 88th minute and win a throw in vaguely near the box. Everyone up!

Nothing to do wi boozegate campbell at rangers until he was 21 arrogance was still their at time cant wait till this goes tits up c**t payin boys himself and thats a fact trust me barry financing certain players hr that drsperate to succeed sad as f**k

Imagine a manager desperately wanting to succeed and actually investing his own personal cash in bringing quality players to the club to help gain the best squad possible. Scum. Sub-human scum.

You aren't actually a real Clyde fan are you, 'I"m'?

Nothing to do wi boozegate campbell at rangers until he was 21 arrogance was still their at time cant wait till this goes tits up c**t payin boys himself and thats a fact trust me barry financing certain players hr that drsperate to succeed sad as f**k

So Barry wasn't playing for Birmingham at the time Campbell left Ibrox then...... Someone's not good at maths. Not tbat i'd expect a fanny like you to know, but it's fairly common practice for managers at this level and above to assist financially to get the bodies they want.....in fact, if he's paying for them, he's even more entitled to sack them than if not!! And Ryan Frances is a fucking knob. I hope Slane and Parker shagged his burd when they were here.

He can lob a ball further than I can kick it, just wait for the excitement when you're 1-0 down in the 88th minute and win a throw in vaguely near the box. Everyone up!

Imagine a manager desperately wanting to succeed and actually investing his own personal cash in bringing quality players to the club to help gain the best squad possible. Scum. Sub-human scum.

You aren't actually a real Clyde fan are you, 'I"m'?

100% spot on Sonstream.

No Clyde fan would ever spout the pish that this guy comes out with.

A bigot who has obviously latched on to us due to the BF connection, certainly can't remember seeing his infantile and illegible posts in the Duffy days.

Do everyone a favour IJM and get on the Championship forum where you can goad the Sevco fans to your hearts content.

Are you typing at the same time as you are sucking your lecturer off? Would explain the errors in typing at least.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be sure that you can refer to your case worker as a lecturer.

Motion seconded. Absolute A-lister of a hardon as i've encountered. And i include HighlandMagyar, MrCat1990, VikingTool and QPSAFannyFart in that.

fantastic post lmao????

Archived