Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Hardon you the only stiff b*****d av seen when windows getin done in certainly no mel gibson right at the back I hear as for outing me no probs see u arseholes anytime u want right good square go then knock f**k out of you in front of your following a want ur type oot ma club ma club u hear away and play bowling or something on s saturday you bad apples lol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His contract ran out at the end of the season but there is rumours that he is possibly going to end up in the Championship but we have offered him another contract and just awaiting him either accepting or rejecting. He is far too good for this level so not getting my hopes up that he is going to stay with us.

Hardon you the only stiff b*****d av seen when windows getin done in certainly no mel gibson right at the back I hear as for outing me no probs see u arseholes anytime u want right good square go then knock f**k out of you in front of your following a want ur type oot ma club ma club u hear away and play bowling or something on s saturday you bad apples lol

Very good. Who's the thug now!!! A grandfather no less. What an embarrassment.

I was surprised to see Martin in League 2 as he previously chose to leave Ayr after we were promoted to the old Division 1 a few years ago.

I'd like to see him back with us, him or Kevin Cuthbert. Delighted to see the back of David Hutton absolute bombscare!

Marsh, McQueen, Smith, Bolo, McLaughlin all at centre half. I presume Marko will be the first name on the team sheet so interesting to see who partners him.

With the titanic Hugh Murray sitting in front of them they won't have any need to sprint.

I asked Barry about the Thommo rumour tonight and his initial response was "he's too old". He then changed it to "his ankle is knackered" when I mentioned he's no stranger to signing the auld yins.

Still nothing on Fisher, who i'd consider more likely to get a look in than either Marsh or McQueen. It says

something about their individual abilities that despite being an absolute Hiroshima of a pairing, they're both still around. Marko probably won't be clocking up more than a game a week, so its good to have options. Was there any mention of where SF7 will find himself......

Anyway, on another note, Malcom and Ferguson have both went up in my estimations after dedicating time for the fans game tonight.

Genuine quote from Bob 'FTP'

Malcom:

"Are you sure you want to go out and do a warm up? It's fucking pishing doon out there".

Legs are in bits after that.

Archived