Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Its you who's the walloper, Mr Killie. No disrespect to Dumbarto fans, well, no more than usual, but this 'young kid' played in Clyde teams which finished 2-2-3 in successive seasons. So naw, im not really interested in hearing high praise about a player who clearly had more of his best days with MY club than bloody Dumbarton. Peace out.
:lol: :lol:The Clyde logic.
Let's put it another way, then. Hearing fans of Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath tell us how good our new signings will be at 'our level' is absolutely laughable. It was the same with Marko, another former hero.....these guys rode out playing at second tier level for years after enjoying huge success with us and Accies. We don't particularly need educated on them when playing in a team designed solely to stay up to rinse the Newco's fans' wallets a little further.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's put it another way, then. Hearing fans of Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath tell us how good our new signings will be at 'our level' is absolutely laughable. It was the same with Marko, another former hero.....these guys rode out playing at second tier level for years after enjoying huge success with us and Accies. We don't particularly need educated on them when playing in a team designed solely to stay up to rinse the Newco's fans' wallets a little further.

lol.

We can send you an old bag of strips as well, then you can really pretend to be us. Any spares can be used to wipe up your tears.

Yet you still feel the need to come onto Clyde threads to see how yer old chums are getting on.

Don't worry, we will not shun you if you wish to defect, and have now seen the error of your ways, it would be entirely understandable..

Only for the comedy! Just as good a laugh as Rangers! You even give the manager's job to a Rangers Ned!

You truly are a doughnut. Enjoy yet another season in the basement league with our cast offs.

You truly are a doughnut. Enjoy yet another season in the basement league with our cast offs.

Erm, er.....no Kilmarnock players have been signed by my team.....yet. Seeing as you love a good name-calling, you're just a two-timing two-team rent-a-fan scheisse-whore. The sort of c**t that is everything wrong with the game. Even the real Sons fans are fed up with you.

Erm, er.....no Kilmarnock players have been signed by my team.....yet. Seeing as you love a good name-calling, you're just a two-timing two-team rent-a-fan scheisse-whore. The sort of c**t that is everything wrong with the game. Even the real Sons fans are fed up with you.

Something like that.

Trust me we don't want to pretend to be anything like Dumbarton, comical statement to make LOL

Really? You wouldn't like to be competing in the Championship for the fourth consecutive season? Instead of swilling about in the toilet bend of Scottish fitba'?

Anyway, only came here to wish Mark Gilhaney all the best. He has been one of our most consistent players in the last four seasons and tbh, I'm surprised that he has dropped down to League two. He'll be a real asset to you and I wouldn't be surprised to see him amongst the goals next season.

I wouldn't get too excited about Gilhaney, may look good in the second but was mostly poor for us.

Good work ethic though!!

Oh aye I forgot to mention that he was the player that a section of our fans didn't rate. He was so poor he was an automatic pick under three different managers.

That's straight up not true. In the slightest.

Gilhaney has been one of our most consistent performers over the last 4 or 5 years. If he does sign for Clyde then that is an excellent signing for this level, I would've been happy to see him stay.

That guy has a clear agenda against gils, agree his end product isn't always great but he's a handy player.

How many wingers have scored loads and assisted ten a season? No many let's be honest. And that goes for almost every team in this league.

He is a so called winger, how many assists/goals has he scored for Dumbarton?, hardly any.

He works hard but just wasn't up to that level IMO

28 goals and 36 assists, not exactly Kris Commons but a very decent total nonetheless.

Don't hurt me Clyde fans, I'm only providing stats, not a comment on Gils.

28 goals and 36 assists, not exactly Kris Commons but a very decent total nonetheless.

Don't hurt me Clyde fans, I'm only providing stats, not a comment on Gils.

Just because you do not rate a particular player does not mean you have an agenda against the player.

It is all about opinions, for instance there were sections of our support who didn't rate Flannery but how can you not rate a guy who scores

Goals week in week out.

Once our new squad is assembled I am sure guys like Megginson and Gils will not be missed.

Archived