Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Was that the game that we were 2-0 down and scored 3 in a very short space of time?

I have vague memories that Colin Marshall hit the bar in that game.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have vague memories that Colin Marshall hit the bar in that game.

According to the match report for that game on the Clyde website he hit the post from 25 yards in the first half then in the second half he scored from outside the box.

Marshall's goal in that game was absolutely outstanding. Burst forward and a rocket from 25 yards into the top corner.

Definitely in my top 5 Clyde game ever.

That Falkirk game was very good but I also really enjoyed the 2-0 game through at Ochilview earlier in the same season. We got absolutely soaked to the bone in that wee temporary stand but everyone went mental when Smith scored the second goal and he then got booked for pretending to smoke a cigar at the Falkirk fans during his celebration.

That game was one of my all time favourite Clyde games. Falkirk came to us as a title challenger that day and had a huge travelling support! I was in the pie stall when Colquhoun (remember him??) scored a quick double. That 2nd half was just epic! Marshall was excellent that game, Keogh got laughed at when he fresh aired the ball before lashing in a belter on his 2nd attempt!
Wasn't exactly a Falkirk name off the tongue, but i hope for his sake he's better at climbing roofs than he used to be.
W Oneill offski. Sounds Good. Got a text about him up to no good...f**k him.!!!
I heard this at Turriff. And countless stories of jiggery-pokery within the youths to 'fastrack'.(a nicer word than the one i'd like to use....but this thing is being vetted at the Cremlin constantly) his fucking boys.....who a trusted colleague, who's brother i was at school with and coaches down at Toryglen says are awful and his presence a huge hindrance to the whole scheme. f**k him. At least he can get a gig as Ford Kiernan's body double for the stunts in Still Game. Let's hope he stays safe.................

We had many memorable games against falkirk in our division 1 days. Two of my favourites were the 3-1 adam proudlock inspired win at broadwood on our first game following promotion and the epic 6-1 rodgering we dished out at brockville where hinds and carrots both scored hatricks.

My favourite was probably the Scottish cup tie at Broadwood we won 3-0. Falkirk pissing the league at the time brought about 3,000 through. They had a goal disallowed right at the start of the game then when we finally got to grips we absolutely demolished them. Gary Bollan.

My favourite was probably the Scottish cup tie at Broadwood we won 3-0. Falkirk pissing the league at the time brought about 3,000 through. They had a goal disallowed right at the start of the game then when we finally got to grips we absolutely demolished them. Gary Bollan.

always remember that day for the formation 3-2-3-2. Some what of a mastermind from Billy he Liar.

Bollans goal - scenes :wub:

the epic 6-1 rodgering we dished out at brockville where hinds and carrots both scored hatricks.

My son was born that night at around 9.10, and I left the hospital with my phone buzzing with about 20 odd texts.

What a present from the lads !!!

My son was born that night at around 9.10, and I left the hospital with my phone buzzing with about 20 odd texts.What a present from the lads !!!

Go have lots of babies this season.

Sincerely

All related to Clyde FC

Glad he is going had a close encounter with him when one of my friends son was told sharpy wanted to sign him only to be told not to sign him as w oneil had a problem with his boy, surprise surprise he played in the same position as his oneils son

Anyone know if were keeping slane or/& Pollock....

wouldn't think we would be keeping pollock enough of his type of player

would like to see slane would be signed like him really direct and good shot on him but he was ill at the end of the season

Archived