Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who have Clyde actually signed, confirmed new signings?

Eta: it's hard to keep track

Scott Linton from Dumbarton

Archie Campbell from Dumbarton

Chris Smith from Stirling Albion

Michael Bolochoweckyj from East Stirlingshire

Steven Brisbane from East Stirlingshire

Chris Mitchell from Queen of the South

Sean Higgins from Cowdenbeath

I think that's all. Other rumoured signings that seem (at least somewhat) likely are Andy Barrowman, Grant Adam and David Gormley.

There was a rumour linking us with Alan Trouten but, sadly, I think that was pie in the sky talk.

ETA: beaten to it by young Darren!

I'm unsure we would sign both Gormley and Barrowman with us already having McQueen, Campbell, Higgins and Lynass on the books that can play up front. Barrowman seems a done deal so wouldnt mind if Gormleys wage was used on another midfielder (providing we already have a keeper signed up)

Neither Campbell nor Higgins possess height, Barrowman does, as does McQueen so its very likely the latter will be used in attack. Personally, with the shape of the squad presenting a 352 which more or less picks itself, i'd opt for Ferguson through the middle as attacking support with what looks like a good batch of any two from Handsome, Shug, C-Mitch and the boy Canberra from Shire.

Steven Brisbane from East Stirling confirmed on the official site.

I can't remember him from the games against them this season, is he any good?

Scored at Broadwood when Traynor fell asleep. Good athleticism and ability but needs some confidence.

would love Hutton back personally. One of my favorite players and was excellent during his time with us. Heard he didnt have the greatest of times with Ayr but I reckon with a solid defense in front of him he would do a job.

Only thing i thought let him down in his time with us was his height. Remember a free kick against Smaccies that just floated over him and he could only look up and stare

Archived