Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

EK would just be another empty stadium in middle o nowwhere. Rumours always going to happem but this mare just not going away even though few others certain Shetto happenin. Perhaps board split as known fact our chairmans dream is EK and others not. Fuk knows i just want this over and done wae with Official statement from club....

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EK would just be another empty stadium in middle o nowwhere. Rumours always going to happem but this mare just not going away even though few others certain Shetto happenin. Perhaps board split as known fact our chairmans dream is EK and others not. Fuk knows i just want this over and done wae with Official statement from club....

agree about time the board got off their arse and organised the EGM they promised

I having been telling you all for months that meetings have been ongoing re EK. Your board have been begging.

Its now going to happen, everything (including the name change and eventual merger) is in place.

Was agreed two weeks ago, do keep up. The name change is also happening. A fan owned club where outsiders hear first.

OK £50 charity bet if you say what happens I give the money to cash for kids when ek move thrown out you pay ?

If Barry Ferguson manages to organise a friendly that people can go and watch, which is not at the K-Park, then he should be inducted into our Hall of Fame next year.

If Barry Ferguson manages to organise a friendly that people can go and watch, which is not at the K-Park, then he should be inducted into our Hall of Fame next year.

Or Ochilview.

veritas, on 18 May 2015 - 14:29, said:

Wick would easily support a SPFL team we already travel over 5500 miles in league games just now not including cup games. Average home crowds this year were between 4-500 for finishing 4th better than loads in Div 2 I would expect that to rise to 7-800 if they got up to SPFL. The club took 1200 to the League cup final in Inverness this year.

The big issue would be could Wick cope with the travel but how the rest of the South belt could cope coming here.

By the way for our Clyde friends who seem to hate everything north of the Tay they better get their maps out as Barry has arranged a pre season friendly in Wick on 15th July hope to see you all there !

Archived