Arbroath Vs. QP-Play-Offs

Bobby Linn was absolutely brilliant .

Simon Murray is back on form and looking very sharp and played a great game.

Little , Nicholl and the whole team in the 2nd half were awesome.

It's obvious from watching the players celebrations that they love playing for the 'broath.

Final score could have been 3-2 or even 4-2.

Arbroath are back on form and played almost the entire match with 10 players.

Looking forward to the match on Saturday.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="tazz1903"

Clyde ? L O L . Horrible club , team and fans . G I R F U Y . From me ;)

They sure are!!!! well done to arbroath on comeback,till we meet again and good luck to east fife was rooting for you,and will be sat.

First half it was all QP and we were lucky to go in at HT just one down and couldn't see that 2nd half performance coming especially with 10 men,but we were superb and should have justifiably won it but giving the circumstances delighted with a draw and still all to play for at Hampden.

BOBBY LINN FUCKING HELL :thumsup2

When we went down to 10, I feared the worst and expected QP to dominate the rest of the game.

The goal before half time gave us a bit belief. Came out second half better organised and defended well. One of the best performances for a while. If we can take the same dogged determination to Hampden, its game on!

2nd half performance superb! Well done TL so far.

My observations;

McWalter - I like him because he does put himself into tackles but he does run the risk of picking up these red cards because he does go in with both feet off the ground. If that challenge was the other way around, everyone would have been screaming for a red regardless that the ball was taken first.

Linn - Best individual performance of the season, particularly the 2nd half. Terrorised the QP defence (who strolled the first half) and they lost the place, looking very suspect 2nd half.

Lumsden - Made a fairly brave decision to completely change our left hand side. Carreiro had a stinker and he isn't the type of player you need when a man down. Not only did Johnstone and McBride look more secure, they alternated between full-back and winger depending on who QP had on their right wing. Moore was completely out-thought by Gus in their last 2 meetings.

Fact is, our fans are fairly elated after that yet we're going into Saturday as underdogs. We took a bit of a chasing for half an hour in the first half. It may just have been complacency with the man advantage and that won't be there on Saturday. The lack of squad depth is also a factor as it's difficult to see who will replace McWalter.

Clyde ? L O L . Horrible club , team and fans . G I R F U Y . From me ;):lol:

Never liked Fife either, skappy shit club if it was up to me I'd stick Yous in the lowland league, hilly billy inbreed supporters definitely the ugliest fans in the league with Albion Rovers close behind Yous.

My observations;

McWalter - I like him because he does put himself into tackles but he does run the risk of picking up these red cards because he does go in with both feet off the ground. If that challenge was the other way around, everyone would have been screaming for a red regardless that the ball was taken first.

Linn - Best individual performance of the season, particularly the 2nd half. Terrorised the QP defence (who strolled the first half) and they lost the place, looking very suspect 2nd half.

Lumsden - Made a fairly brave decision to completely change our left hand side. Carreiro had a stinker and he isn't the type of player you need when a man down. Not only did Johnstone and McBride look more secure, they alternated between full-back and winger depending on who QP had on their right wing. Moore was completely out-thought by Gus in their last 2 meetings.

Fact is, our fans are fairly elated after that yet we're going into Saturday as underdogs. We took a bit of a chasing for half an hour in the first half. It may just have been complacency with the man advantage and that won't be there on Saturday.The lack of squad depth is also a factor as it's difficult to see who will replace McWalter.

I don't think he will be a miss tbh

Stewart and Nicoll centre mid

Carreiro has his moments of magic yes but not a player we need atm. Lowdon never a left back. The alternating McBride/Johnstone needs to be from the start on Saturday. Simon Murray is actually so good and the rovers fan saying he shouldn't have been in the team of the year was slavering pish. Bobby Linn, how glad am I he's tied down?ooft what a player.

Archived