Arbroath Vs. QP-Play-Offs

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic ball winning challenge from ex-Clyde man Kev Nicol has QP fans absolutely foaming at the mouth.

Personally think that's the only thing Dallas has got wrong. Studs up with force is a foul every time.

QP has been dreadful so far. We joke about hoofball but that's what it has been. Wouldn't say Arbroath has been that good either but they carry a threat.

Tight as a duck's arse at the moment. First goal likely to come from a mistake or a dead ball, probably both at the same time. Neither team close to goal so far. Like to see McElroy on soon. Burns looks in the mood today, could be a good pairing.

Well done qp well deserved hope u can finish the job now ,and rid rid us of aggro and co building the fixture up as if it ehere el classico so good luck guys no wages just commited guys cmon fergusson pay heed ffs it can b done bur as some say good coach mibee clueless b*****d as manager

There was actually a QP fan greeting at full time. What a state to get yourself into. Embarrassing.

It was a fairly even game but Arbroath created by a country mile the two best chances in normal time, with Muir making a few great saves. It's all about taking your chances though and there were rather impressive scenes as the Clogger of Cloggers thumped home.

Not a great game overall, with both teams looking nervy throughout. It was fairly exciting in parts, though. Some real end to end stuff in the 2nd half of 90 mins.

I expected East Fife to progress against Stenny, so I suspect the final will be a tougher task for QP and that they'll have to play better than today over 2 legs to stand a chance.

Haha a QP fan greeting at making the final brilliant.

Anyway, was a pish game , queens set out to frustrate Arbroath and it worked . Saying that , Arbroath had most of the ball and had the best chances with linn I think missing a sitter! He had all day to find a corner . Then QP missed a few in last couple of mins .

I think both teams looked tired , would fancy stenny to take QP .

And the stewards at Hampden are horrific , trying to pap an Arbroath fan out for jumping about , are the f*kin serious . They always look to kick someone out and it ruined the second half of ET for most of the Arbroath support cos about 8 stewards went up to speak to them .

Fact was they tried to kick a few of us out in the 110th minute.....after we had been singing and bouncing the whole game.

They can f**k off

I wasn't even jumping till they tried to kick out the kid behind me, heard "pick off the wee ones" on the radio. Ruined the 2nd half of extra time arguing with the old p***k

Apart from the swearing and off key singing what harm were you doing? You certainly added to the atmosphere. Mind you about 10 years ago the police were called in because half a dozen Berwick fans wouldn't sit down.

Security men should be there to cope with serious incidents not try to kill the atmosphere.

Any way back to the game - great strike by Tony Quinn to win the game and Dallas and Nicoll are a disgrace. Are they related by blood or brotherhood?

Archived