Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys didn't know where else to ask this.

What happened to David Hutton. I missed last seasons games due to work but can remember you guys saying he was a nightmare and cost goals most weeks.

The seasons before every time I saw him play he looked fantastic and felt he could play at a real high level.

Was he always pish and I am dreaming or did he start off well and then fell away ?

What happened to David Hutton. I missed last seasons games due to work but can remember you guys saying he was a nightmare and cost goals most weeks.

The seasons before every time I saw him play he looked fantastic and felt he could play at a real high level.

Was he always pish and I am dreaming or did he start off well and then fell away ?

He was a good shot stopper and made a few spectacular saves but also a few bad mistakes, stopped coming for crosses completely and tried to cover up mistakes by running out and screaming at his defense although he got worse as our defense did over three years.

Ayr free'd him and he has signed for Dunfermline but he's not kicked/caught a ball in anger for them yet.

Worst thing we done was bring in his godfather Andy goarm as goalkeeping coach. Seemed to go tits up after that

Signed for Dunfermline and is no 2 choice behind Sean Murdoch

Does he owe you money?

Hasn't played a competitive game for us yet but has looked fine in the friendlies as well as the U20 games.

Is also apparently a really good guy to have in the dressing room.

If only he had stayed in the dressing room when he was with us.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks. Aware I'm entering the lion's den here....

Can anyone tell me if Ayr run a disabled supporters association?

They used to a while back, "The Wheelies" as it was known, but I don't know if they still have anything

Archived