Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero movement and pace in the team all season - have only seen Moore once this season, so not sure what he'll bring, but Preston really ought to score plenty at that level.

Lack of pace in the wide areas is still a big concern though.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not entirely convinced that we're hanging our entire season on two loan signings that might not even be with us beyond January.

Not to mention that Caldwell and Adams are only signed till January too.

I agree with you on Donald and Gilmour, but Crawford needs to up his game from last season? He was our best player near enough every week once McCall came in.

Crawford had some great games at the end of last season although some weeks went missing and he wasn't consistent, Was expecting him to push on and be a key player however this doesn't seem to have happened. Not really sure why as its not exactly a high level we currently play at although still deserves more benefit of the doubt than the other two.

Crawford had some great games at the end of last season although some weeks went missing and he wasn't consistent, Was expecting him to push on and be a key player however this doesn't seem to have happened. Not really sure why as its not exactly a high level we currently play at although still deserves more benefit of the doubt than the other two.

Thought Crawford did well when he came on, on Wednesday, in particular he had one great bit of skill getting away from a couple of players.

If we can build on our tempo going forward from Wednesday and bring in another centre half I'll be allot more confident about giving the likes of Dunfermline a game!

Going by your highlights the big baldy fella was your worse player, got absolutely bullied by Thomson and then was absolutely miles away for the goal.

And yet he still got Man of the Match, it's a strange world.

Archived