• Created
  • Last Reply

post-45016-14383067871337_thumb.jpg & Bovril1438306782.033715.jpg]

According to the most uptodate list on spfl website

Andy Muir 1 game spfl match

Nicky devlin 1 game spfl match

Gerry McLaughlin 1 game spfl match

Craig Moore 2 first team games

So guessing that means Craig Moore will sit out the league cup game on Saturday plus the first league game?

post-45016-14383068207782_thumb.jpg

post-45016-14383067871337_thumb.jpg & Bovril1438306782.033715.jpg]

According to the most uptodate list on spfl website

Andy Muir 1 game spfl match

Nicky devlin 1 game spfl match

Gerry McLaughlin 1 game spfl match

Craig Moore 2 first team games

So guessing that means Craig Moore will sit out the league cup game on Saturday plus the first league game?

Good lad, looks like we've signed someone with a bit of "bite" up front then. McCall for me has certainly done the business and given us a professional look over the pre season.

Amazing what someone with a bit of organisational skills can do.

Didn't know Moore got involved with Moshni. That's fucking brilliant :lol:

No real surprise though as he seems a determined and tough wee player. Genuinely wish him well with you lot, just hope he comes down with the shits before our games against you.

The signing of Moore could be the most impressive of the season. Cowdenbeath fans are raving about him. Championship clubs wanted him. McCall delivers once again. If he can deliver 10 to 15 goals till January we should be there or thereabouts. He managed 9 in 12 games in a poor team in the league above.

So this is the squad we have so far:

Goalkeeper:
Greg Fleming
Shaun Newaman (U20)

Defence:
Nicky Devlin
Paddy Boyle
Martyn Campbell
Gerry McLauchlan
Peter Murphy
Andrew Muir (U20)
Craig McCracken (U20)

Midfield:
Jamie Adams
Robbie Crawdord
Michael Donald
Brian Gilmour
Alan Trouten
Ross Docherty
Michael Wadrope (U20)
Craig McGuffie (U20)

Attackers:

Craig Moore (On loan from Motherwell)
Ross Caldwell
Alan Forrest
Ryan Nisbett (U20)
Sean McKenzie (U20)

I would say we are between 2-4 players away from the completed squad. Probably looking at 1 more defender and 1 more midfielder (wide player) and dependant on how well Caldwell/Forrest/Moore do maybe one more striker. I like this mix of youth and experience McCall has within the squad and the guys from the U20's have done really well pre season so are deserving of their first team squad status.

Moore hasn't been quite right since his injury though so this could well be premature ejaculation all over this and the Cowden thread.

Yeah, I'm being slightly cautious, however the drop down in division should help out considering he done well at the level above. Motherwell wouldn't have extended his contract if he wasn't showing something so here's hoping he can be our McManus this season.

hiya, just dropping in here as I'm interested to see how Moore does with you guys.

in fairness quite a few of the games he's played recently for us saw him come on as a midfielder. he's not had much of a shot up front, though he was playing there through pre-season.

I think Baraclough saw him as possibly doing the same role as McDonald ended up in for the play-off games.

Archived