Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offers in for 2 strikers seemingly and talks with caldwell planned all according to the AP

Interesting, I'm assuming he's not expecting all 3 to sign, especially if the 2 unamed players are good strikers who'd expect to be first teamers, unless they are young loanees. If all 3 were to sign I reckon McKenzie would go out on loan and we'd have them 3 + Nizzy as our strike force. Hoping we have at least 1 signed for Saturday.

The only two strikers I can see on the free agent list would be Steven Craig and Heffernan....

Scratch that, Craig signed for Dumbarton.

Its not inconcievable that we could be in for someone from further afield with McCall/Henry's contacts.

Could be the new Justin Jackson or Dean Wordsworth...

The only two strikers I can see on the free agent list would be Steven Craig and Heffernan....

Scratch that, Craig signed for Dumbarton.

We're going to end up signing Andrew Barrowman aren't we?

Jamie Adams has signed a 6 month deal.

I knew he was in tonight, good deal IMO, would imagine McCall will have some sort of clause to keep him the rest of the season if he proves to be a good asset.

Wonder if Caldwell will also sign.

Still disappointed that we let Caldwell go. His head went down after he was harshly dropped and he never recovered his form from when he first joined so there are question marks over his mentality, but he had looked tremendous when he had a proper run of games in the starting eleven.

Great things were once expected of Caldwell at Easter Road. Then again, same could be said for Derek Riordan...

Happy with our business tonight. If we get Adams fit he'll stroll this league. But a big "if".

Archived