Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scholarship?

Yep, unfortunately I don't think his leg is going to allow him to reach his full potential on the park, as well making sure everything's good off it.

Yep, unfortunately I don't think his leg is going to allow him to reach his full potential on the park, as well making sure everything's good off it.

Yeah, not 100% keen on the scholarships myself as I know a few who have went and done it and came back in the same position as they left, but without a club. Can be a good experience though. Hopefully he can manage to get back to how he was doing and go in the same direction as Nizzy.

Yeah, not 100% keen on the scholarships myself as I know a few who have went and done it and came back in the same position as they left, but without a club. Can be a good experience though. Hopefully he can manage to get back to how he was doing and go in the same direction as Nizzy.

Sounds to me like football isn't going to be a priority for the lad? Get yourself a free education at a top notch university and if football happens then its a wee bonus.

BBC fixtures have us away to Cowdenbeath on tues 15th dec.[/quote

With the forth road bridge closed there is no point playing this and adding to traffic in the area. That would be my excuse for getting it rescheduled to January and preferably on a Saturday.

What's the latest with our injury situation ahead the Dunfermline game next week? Would be good if we can at least get Moore back fit for that one.

Moore will be fit, not sure on Murphy, Gilly has been eased back the last few weeks. Devlin definitely out.

Read today that Murphy,Moore and surprisingly Devlin are all available for Dunfermline game

You know, since he was ruled out for 6 weeks, I've been wondering if he'd make the miraculous recovery for the league game against the Pars.

I said at the time that 6 weeks out was crazy for a broken wrist, guys play with protective casts all the time. The fact he allegedly broke his hand complicates it a little though, can't see him running around with a boxing glove.

I said at the time that 6 weeks out was crazy for a broken wrist, guys play with protective casts all the time. The fact he allegedly broke his hand complicates it a little though, can't see him running around with a boxing glove.

2 bones in his hand and 2 in his wrist so it's a tricky one. I can't imagine players want to play with broken bones in their hands with the fear of falling on it.

Archived