Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot not in administration again yet? Get the bailiffs to drop the Moff outside Somerset will you, good lad.

Many, many thanks

pay-our-bills United

When MM decides that he is fed up with higher level football, I'm sure he'll return to A*r. (Although I agree with you that he is a very good player)

The Pars pay their bills from all the cash they get from having two times the home support of some alleged 'rivals'. The previous owner was not the most careful custodian and is not well liked in Parsland. He knows what he did.

Ironically, the near death experience may be a blessing. The new board have realistic ambitions, the manager is doing great and the fans have backed them brilliantly.

McCall's done well, I'm sure you'll beat Livvy in the playoffs.

/\/\/\

Raging a team in League 1 can afford a player they can't. Nice of you to drop by, see you in the Championship next year when you make the drop down x

If this prediction finally comes true it will be a long time coming.

I remember an Ayr fan shouting this towards us about 10 years ago outside Somerset.

Certainly the most likely it has looked in a while, I think.

I agree.

If if does happen then you should maybe put a wee bet on finishing above us in the league next year because we are in a dreadful state on and off the park.

Gavin Craig is trying to organise a Footgolf fundraiser to help raise transfer funds on January 9th at Roodlea, near Coylton, he is looking for up to 50 people at £20 a pop. If interested e-mail him at thegavmanaufc@gmail.com

In an ideal world I'd like to have 72 players so that I can have 18 4-balls all starting at the same time! Got 35 names already which is encouraging!

Archived