Ayr United, what now 2015-16

Based on the wonderful news coming out of Somerset Park this evening, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Dunfermline, & the other 2 clubs from this league who'll be in the end of season playoffs, all the very best for this competition & really hope one of them are victorious and are able to join us in the Championship next season.

Great news but let's not get too carried away one player will not guarantee us winning the league. Love the sentiment though.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still 7 points to make up on the Pars. 18 games to go. If the Pars win 10 of the 18, they'll probably win the league. Come 4.50pm Jan 2, that MAY be 2 of the 10 required.

I'm sure A*r might be somewhere in the playoffs although Albion Rovers and Peterheid are closing in.

Still 7 points to make up on the Pars. 18 games to go. If the Pars win 10 of the 18, they'll probably win the league. Come 4.50pm Jan 2, that MAY be 2 of the 10 required.

I'm sure A*r might be somewhere in the playoffs although Albion Rovers and Peterheid are closing in.

7 points? We're 6 behind with a game in hand.

7 points? We're 6 behind with a game in hand.

If A*r are able to convert all their season's yellow cards into points, by the end of the season, I am sure they will coast the league.

And it's definitely not the sign of a final, desperate gamble. No way.

Also, the Pars started the former player returning trend with Smokin' Joe so it's nice to see A*r follow in the Pars lead.

Again.

If A*r are able to convert all their season's yellow cards into points, by the end of the season, I am sure they will coast the league.

Also, the Pars started the former player returning trend with Smokin' Joe so it's nice to see A*r follow in the Pars lead.

Again.

Jeezo

Again.

You can tell he's from the Killie area originally.

Take it his mum drank n smoked during her pregnancy!

Archived