Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevenson and Crawford are both having to do the parts of the job they don't do well because of injurys to others, the same with Donald and Murphy.

Moore when fit is clearly a level above Ayr, maybe not premier league but top end of the championship anyway, other than extending his loan we would have no chance of signing him full time.

I genuinely have a bit of sympathy for Stevo. I feel he would be much better with someone like Adams, Doc or Gilmour who can play that holding role and give him a bit of freedom to go and create things. Crawford quite often chances the ball meaning we have no holding midfielder - I think this is probably why he introduced Graham today. Injuries are horrendous though at the moment.

Tbh a midfielder coming down from the SPL should be able to take the ball in, create a bit of space for himself and play the ball on. At the very least he should be doing that, he really should be dictating the game like Gilmour did against Brechin though. Andy Graham did it far better FFS.

In 180 minutes he has barely contributed anything positively in an attacking or defensive sense.

Archived