Stirling Albion Close Season Thread

Coult speaks to everyone on Twitter, his Twitter game is strong just a shame his football game isn't the best

Thought he was very good at Cowden

Tbf by the sound of things your whole team was utter shite last season

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed and then when he did appear you wouldn't have noticed.

In all seriousness he's done well elsewhere just didn't work out here for whatever reason but Arbroath will need to do better than him and Coult to be challenging.

No comparison to Clyde with Campbell and Higgins.

Indeed and then when he did appear you wouldn't have noticed.

In all seriousness he's done well elsewhere just didn't work out here for whatever reason but Arbroath will need to do better than him and Coult to be challenging.

No comparison to Clyde with Campbell and Higgins.

In your last post made in March you said he looked sharp, seem to really rate him going by these aswell.. Most of these were made in the league 1 forum...

Grehan is a quality signing at this level. He was one of the best players in the division when Stirling got promoted and seems to have re-gained a bit of his confidence at Stranraer, maybe not in terms of goals but he brings so much more to a team.

Alloa fans are getting ideas above their station if they think this is in anyway a 'meh' signing.

I would have preferred Grehan but I'm more than happy with The Beast to be honest having seen him give us a tough time last season.

Of the target men/hold the ball up 'type' available I would say Gemmell, Grehan and Wardlaw were realistic and within our budget so we've secured at least one so can't grumble.

It kind of backs up my points really that of the players available to clubs of our size in this division Grehan is as good as Alloa can get.

The Greek #1.

Would be very happy to get Grehan but he has rejected us in the past so may do so again.

In terms of being realistic he's as good as there is after Gemmell. Certainlyt better than McMenamin who has supposedly signed.

I would have started Grehan anyway he looked sharp last week but we will be destroyed in midfield I fear.

I did rate him before he came here and as I said above he's done a job elsewhere. He looked sharp once coming off the bench in March and like he was running through treacle thereafter.

You really are a precious wee soul at times.

You still think Arbroath have the best players since sliced bread why does it bother you so much what I think?

I did rate him before he came here and as I said above he's done a job elsewhere. He looked sharp once coming off the bench in March and like he was running through treacle thereafter.

You really are a precious wee soul at times.

You still think Arbroath have the best players since sliced bread why does it bother you so much what I think?

It doesn't

I'm not precious either :lol:

Just find it funny how you always seem to pop up slating Arbroath for whatever reason, seem to recall this happening quite a lot, I'm sure I'm actually due you 20 quid after you were all over one of our threads years ago slating us and I bet you we'd finish above you, which we didn't

Still doing it years later..

I only saw a handful of matches last year but Coult was absolute horse pish.

Looks like the Binos have added a couple of decent signings and will be fighting it out up the right end of the table. A few players (as well as the manager) with something to prove though. Actually looking forward to the start of the season, which is pretty unusual.

It doesn't

I'm not precious either :lol:

Just find it funny how you always seem to pop up slating Arbroath for whatever reason, seem to recall this happening quite a lot, I'm sure I'm actually due you 20 quid after you were all over one of our threads years ago slating us and I bet you we'd finish above you, which we didn't

Still doing it years later..

I'll be in Arbroath next Saturday so you can hand that 20 quid over.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived