Stirling Albion Close Season Thread

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if we'll see Darren Lee Smith this season

I think it is odds on to see him play for the Albion this season I hope ! Surely he will appear this season, he can't hide away all season can he.

I think it is odds on to see him play for the Albion this season I hope ! Surely he will appear this season, he can't hide away all season can he.

See tbh don't even know if I want him to play, this injury probably has effected any talent he had

• 2 weeks later...

Summer signing Mark Staunton* appears to be touting himself for a new club on P&B.

* - or someone claiming to be him.

Its in the recent topics section on the right side of the front page,

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/225204-mark-staunton-central-defender-looking-for-new-club-in-the-west/

East Fife probably a bit out of the way for him ;)

Confirmed on sky sports that mark stauntons contracted has been terminated

He asked the club to release him from his contract, after announcing on P&B juniors forum that he wanted another club. Match and training travel too much for him. Not a bad player but his heart's obviously in local junior leagues.

He asked the club to release him from his contract, after announcing on P&B juniors forum that he wanted another club. Match and training travel too much for him. Not a bad player but his heart's obviously in local junior leagues.

We know, there is a link upthread :rolleyes:

Did he no look at a map afore signing, footballers eh.

Archived