Stirling Albion Close Season Thread

He was at Queen of the South last year, signed late Aug/early Sept and about 4 weeks later was loaned out to Shotts Bon Accord. They didn't want him back after December, he didn't get a game with the Queens first team and couldn't even get a start for the 20's in the last few months of the season. The games he did play for the 20's the general opinion of him was he was pretty poor, that said Stirling is a new challenge for him which hopefully he will take.

Awfull is a compliment .Watched loads of u20's games and he looked out his depth at that lowly level .

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awfull is a compliment .Watched loads of u20's games and he looked out his depth at that lowly level .

He'll be a bit part player who'll mostly be in the Development Squad starting line up anyway, so IF he continues with this type of form for us then it's really no big deal as he'll be behind Doris & Beattie, at least, for a starting slot.

Looks like yet another season with an awful defence :rolleyes:

Hopefully things can only get better as they say, the next couple of games against Airdrie and Clyde both at home will give the team the chance to really kick start the season in fine form. Win both and the confidence will be high, lose both and heads will go down. Can only hope we are up for these games if not and we lose both then the fans will be calling for Skippys head this early in the season. Can`t see them taking much more of the same that was served up at the beginning of last season.

Can only hope we are up for these games if not and we lose both then the fans will be calling for Skippys head this early in the season. Can`t see them taking much more of the same that was served up at the beginning of last season.

If we lose to Clyde I'll be wanting him out regardless of the Airdrie result.

If we lose to Clyde I'll be wanting him out regardless of the Airdrie result.

Depends on the performance of the Clyde game IF we lose. IF we lose by a couple of goals and our defence looks like last season then you may not be the only one calling for his head this early in the season. I hope we beat Clyde and Airdrieonians if only by the odd goal. At least we would have discovered the way to win games.

Anybody else struggling to access the Rave On forums? Supposed to be back online after the move yesterday, but I'm getting a message saying they're still offline.

Anybody else struggling to access the Rave On forums? Supposed to be back online after the move yesterday, but I'm getting a message saying they're still offline.
It's working fine for me

Archived