2015/16 Kits

Our new home kit was just released, I quite like it:

CEKl21tWoAADjMQ.jpg

Has anyone else released theirs?

Can you please put a warning in the thread title? Any children on this thread will be having nightmares tonight after seeing that pus.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In actual fact, looking at it again, it just doesn't look like a bespoke kit for what is undeniably a big club with fans around the globe. Looks like a catalogue kit for Sunday pub teams to pick up off the catalogue page.

Having said that, fcuk knows what the St Mirren BoD will allow JD Sports to come up with this summer.

Well why should Hibs have to or even agree to that?

The whole point of an away kit is to not clash with the home teams and allow play. If I was Hibs I'd play stubborn and refuse to wear an away kit. What's the point. I'm sure there's regulations in place which should stop this.

what?

2000/01

Hibs wore their home kit at their home games that season vs Celtic.

Celtic had to wear their yellow kit in all 5 games v Hibs because Hibs had 2 kits, a green and white one and a white and green one. (Celic's two kits were the hoops and a yellow away kit)

2005/06

Celtic wore black against Hibs at Easter Road.

I'm not too sure about the home strip !!!, although first impressions on the away kit is I like it a lot but the sponsors logo fucking ruins it.

I was hoping that the home strip would have had more hoops as like the clubs older strips from the past, I'm not too keen on big wide hoops. :barf

We'll release ours in November/December time to coincide with season ticket sales.

Would love us to have something similar to Falkirk's new kit after this years monstrosities. Also, hope we don't we wear our away kit at home again next year. Done it twice this season for no reason whatsoever and it pisses me off.

surely we have better looking players than that

It does look like something a PE teacher would do the day after a kit launch.

bad memories of playing at a half empty Hampden in this horror kit

Who's the pub team in the blue?

Always think Celtic, like a lot of clubs, are a bit stymied when it comes to their home kit, there's only so many ways you can tweak green and white hoops. Hence the multitude of away and 3rd kits that are basically green and white I suppose.

We've got a decent bit of leeway in that respect in that we can switch from hoops to stripes or even neither.

Always think Celtic, like a lot of clubs, are a bit stymied when it comes to their home kit, there's only so many ways you can tweak green and white hoops.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Any attempts to f**k with the programme are terrible - such as this season's effort. The hoops are classic and recognisable - I was going to say iconic but that would be getting a bit too #liveforceltic

Archived