2015/16 Kits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shirt is three different shades of red, none of which match the shorts, and the socks seem even darker :green

It's the lighting during the photo shoot that makes the shorts look darker than the top, you can see it matches the red from the sides where the light hits them. I'm inclined to think the darker shade of red in the middle of the shorts is where the players pished themselves at the prospect at winning the Premiership. :lol:

Personally they have ruined the all red strip by adding the ugly white stripe at the bottom of the shorts and what the fcuk is that polka dot stripe all about on the bottom of the top ??? :barf

Nice socks though. :)

As I posted on the other thread:

More images of our new kits:

Home:

ensRDcS.png2ZcsIKj.png

3XASIFt.pngQWN8Yl8.png

Away:

7dSX3yG.pngXD99cc7.png

PFYsFCF.pngG8vDjUt.png

We'll be releasing a third one at some point too. It should be interesting.

Belters, imo. They remind me of our strips under Burley. :)

That hearts kit is awful. After their beauty last year aswell.

Hoping we don't get that template.

Are we definitely Puma? I thought our deal was up. We've been with them a good few seasons now.

I don't like vertically striped socks. Also note the same arm pattern on the white strip as the new Rangers home - better than some of Puma's efforts, I suppose. I just wish they could make a collar to fit an actual human, however.

I don't like vertically striped socks. Also note the same arm pattern on the white strip as the new Rangers home - better than some of Puma's efforts, I suppose. I just wish they could make a collar to fit an actual human, however.

Home hearts top is the same template again, it also has the "arm pattern", just it's the same colour as the strip.

Archived