Pre-Season Friendlies Fixtures/Results/Everything Else In-Between

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quitongo's Left Peg, on 16 Jul 2015 - 00:55, said:

Surely we're not getting into pre-season crowd wanking now? :lol:

Is there anything better to do?

Silly me.

Eh forgot Dundeh took ten thoosand fans doon teh Palace in thu big smoke, eh. Ken?

Lucky if they bring more than a hundred or Firhill on a Saturday right enough!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^word spagetti

We're playing Nairn County away. I'm not going as I work in Nairn and hvae to drive there 5 days a week so there's no fucking chance I'm making it a 6th.

Currently 1-0 down against Brechin. Seemed like one of our CH's slipped and let the Brechin player in one on one with our keeper. Largely our second XI that's playing, but meant to be a bit of a snorefest/typical friendly other than the Brechin goal.

Killie travel to Belfast today to take on Crusaders, fresh from their defeat of Levadia Tallinn in the Champions League qualifiers. Should be a good test, but not too sure I'd enjoy the ferry very much on a day like this.

Crusaders 0-4 Kilmarnock.

Boyd, Findlay, Magennis and McKenzie on the scoresheet. Boyd had a hand in the first three goals and that's McKenzie's fourth in three pre-season games.

Poor from Hearts thought 10/3 was decent odds against the team that came 3rd in league 1 - although it is only pre-season. The Killie result is impressive, surely Boyd won't do a job for them (again).

Poor from Hearts thought 10/3 was decent odds against the team that came 3rd in league 1 - although it is only pre-season. The Killie result is impressive, surely Boyd won't do a job for them (again).

He's lost a shed load of excess timber, been putting in extra training sessions and is regaining a bit of sharpness, so I think he may just surprise the doubters yet again.

Betting on pre-season gemmes. :lol:

I think you have a crippling gambling problem, mate.

Archived