Pre-Season Friendlies Fixtures/Results/Everything Else In-Between

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A snorefest because there was zero tempo. Largely second string as well, as I said: Mitchell, Gadzhalov, Kerr, Roberts, Irvine, Black, Tankulic and Curran aren't going to be near the first team unless injuries dictate. What's your point?

My point is that it wasn't really a snorefest . Both sides created chances but I think Brechin had the best of them in the second half and out played Dundee irrespective of how weak you seem to think your team was.

After our previous displays we were more than happy with our team's efforts ......... which seem to have been totally dismissed by you and quite a few other Dundee fans.

Oh and your manager wasn't best pleased either !

My point is that it wasn't really a snorefest . Both sides created chances but I think Brechin had the best of them in the second half and out played Dundee irrespective of how weak you seem to think your team was.

After our previous displays we were more than happy with our team's efforts ......... which seem to have been totally dismissed by you and quite a few other Dundee fans.

Oh and your manager wasn't best pleased either !

I'm not trying to come across as condescending but a Dundee second string not playing at a decent tempo in a friendly would generally be considered a snorefest/typical friendly. It wasn't a slight towards Brechin at all. It wasn't an enjoyable game from what I've seen, heard and read and that's not just because we got deservedly beaten, it just looked like the players were phoning it in and using it as a mere fitness exercise.

If you genuinely believe that, you must be used to watching some utterly atrocious, turgid shite.

Listen to this guy, he has experience. Lots of experience.

If you genuinely believe that, you must be used to watching some utterly atrocious, turgid shite.

When you only watch one team and they 're under performing of course you'll think it turgid.

Incidentally , I watched a few Dundee games on telly last season and honestly I wouldn't comment about attrocious turgid shite if I were a Dundee fan.

I'm not trying to come across as condescending but a Dundee second string not playing at a decent tempo in a friendly would generally be considered a snorefest/typical friendly. It wasn't a slight towards Brechin at all. It wasn't an enjoyable game from what I've seen, heard and read and that's not just because we got deservedly beaten, it just looked like the players were phoning it in and using it as a mere fitness exercise.

Fair comment , but out of the players you mentioned , I reckon that leaves 7 of the starting 11 as first team contenders. Only Harkins looked anything like Premier league quality. Only my opinion mind !

Archived