New Scottish Labour Leader

~~~

Calm down you might have a heart attack and who knows how long you will have to wait on the nee-naws coming to save your sorry arse.

Not only am I am specimen of physical fitness, but NHS Scotland is the UK's best performing NHS, so if I were a seething, tear stained, spittle flecked mess like who is one SNPbad short of a full frontal aneurysm I'd be quite optimistic about any potential future healthcare.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind Dugdale, how the fek did Rowley get the deputy role? He looks bemused and awkward, almost as if he can't believe he got voted in for the job.

He comes across as if he is ready to say, well, I stood but I didn't think I'd win FFS! How do I get out?

You are right!!! Could have been worse ... Gordon Mathieson beaten in second ballot. How he is still in charge at the City Chambers beggers belief. Plenty of things going on during his term of office which should have been investigated further. Made a complete a---- of himself at the Commonweath Games opening. Will he raise his head out from under the table when the findings of the Bin Lorry inquest are made public.? He loves a photographic opportunity, does GM, to spout the usual rubbish...

The fact Dugdale is leader shows how little talent there is in SLAB. They try to spin it by saying she's "young" and "new generation". However, I've seen no evidence she's different from anything seen in the past. She says she believes in this that and the other. As well as "SNP bad", but these are all vague constructs that could mean whatever the person saying it wants it to mean. The SNP could probably put 30+ stronger replacements for Sturgeon compared to SLAB. The situation with SLAB will fix itself through time, but it will probably take 10-20 years, as well as praying for a notable decline in the SNP.

Where would SLAB ever find another Smith, Dewer, Cook or even a Brown.

And to really matter to Scottish voters they'd need to sort out the constitutional question, full Home Rule for starters.

SLAB is goosed for a generation.

Even Corbyn knows that.

New leader different views like i said a few days ago on this thread to you and its good to see loads of cocky comments about her on here to many snp types taking things for granted these days.

Calm down you might have a heart attack and who knows how long you will have to wait on the nee-naws coming to save your sorry arse.

Shitting christ.

Are you actually getting thicker?

The fact Dugdale is leader shows how little talent there is in SLAB. They try to spin it by saying she's "young" and "new generation". However, I've seen no evidence she's different from anything seen in the past. She says she believes in this that and the other. As well as "SNP bad", but these are all vague constructs that could mean whatever the person saying it wants it to mean. The SNP could probably put 30+ stronger replacements for Sturgeon compared to SLAB. The situation with SLAB will fix itself through time, but it will probably take 10-20 years, as well as praying for a notable decline in the SNP.

Quite. Look at her recent speech after being appointed leader. A clearer definition of word salad you'll struggle to find:

KD: If you want better for your kids, but feel you are being let down, I am on your side.

13 retweets 22 favorites
  1. KD: Under my leadership there will be no question what we stand for and who we stand with.

21 retweets 23 favorites
  2. KD: I want to transform this country... A Scotland where power and wealth are in the hands of the many, not the few.

34 retweets 18 favorites
  3. KD: I ask you take a fresh look at the Scottish Labour Party under my leadership - we are changing.

10 retweets 9 favorites
  4. KD: I will work night and day as Leader.

4 retweets 9 favorites
  5. KD: I have a message for Labour members, we are down, but we are not out.

Funny how scottish labour are no threat in scotland and yet you have a thread to debate the new leader,obsessed ?? Not enjoying the journey ??

Omg there's a Scottish Labour thread in a Politics section of a Scottish based forum. Oh the horror.

You're a ****ing idiot mate.

Omg there's a Scottish Labour thread in a Politics section of a Scottish based forum. Oh the horror.

Oh Kev might be an eejit but for once he's actually not far from the truth.

A large part of this thread is dominated by those who accuse others of having an SNPBad approach - the irony is they have an equally LabourBad approach.

The only part he's got wrong though is that, unlike the SNP, Labour have no coherent raison d'etre whatsover.

A large part of this thread is dominated by those who accuse others of having an SNPBad approach - the irony is they have an equally LabourBad approach.

The only part he's got wrong though is that, unlike the SNP, Labour have no coherent raison d'etre whatsover.

I will use Deetillehdeh reply to your comment as he hits the nail on the head so to speak about snp bad/labour bad the difference is you dont see dedicated threads about snp bad only ones about scottish labour who according to people on here are irrelevant.

Shitting christ.

Are you actually getting thicker?

Dont think thats possible

Funny how scottish labour are no threat in scotland and yet you have a thread to debate the new leader,obsessed ?? Not enjoying the journey ??

But then this

I will use Deetillehdeh reply to your comment as he hits the nail on the head so to speak about snp bad/labour bad the difference is you dont see dedicated threads about snp bad only ones about scottish labour who according to people on here are irrelevant.

No, you just see you posting "SNP Bad!!!!!!" in threads that have no connotation of whether SNP are good or bad. Like you know your "omfg Sturgeon doing trade deal with those nasty Chinese".

It is easy to see why this thread is here unlike 99.9% of the "SNP Bad!!!!!11111oneoneone" posts from you.

DeetillIDie makes a great point - read his last line.

Nonsense. You only have to look at the UK labour leader thread to see what SNP supporters think of a Labour candidate with actual principles. It's just that they're not too common.

It does indeed look like, no matter how thick Kev gets, he can always get thicker.

The boy who managed to turn a thread about the Lib Dem website into SNPbad moans about the forum having a little fun with Labourbad.

And as Markoraj correctly points out, plenty of SNP supporters, myself included, see a chance for Labour nationwide if they elect Corbyn. It's just a shame the Scottish branch office is so utterly crammed with abject idiots.

Hearing Kez is opening up the List seat nominations. I take it this paves the way for ex Labour MP's to get a lifeline into Holyrood.

These MP's have already been rejected by the electorate. Wonder how that will go down?

Hearing Kez is opening up the List seat nominations. I take it this paves the way for ex Labour MP's to get a lifeline into Holyrood.

These MP's have already been rejected by the electorate. Wonder how that will go down?

I would guess part of her "masterplan" is to load as many ex-Westminster MPs as possible on to the list as she'll believe it will make for a stronger Scottish Labour.

#insidethemindofKezia

Archived