New Scottish Labour Leader

~~~

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/02/kezia-dugdale-corbyn-win-leave-labour-carping-sidelines-years?CMP=share_btn_tw

The never-elected Dugdale doing her level best to ensure a Corbyn win doesn't reverse SLab's fortunes.

Wow sticking the knife into Corbyn is a massive own goal from Dugdale. Surely a resurgent Labour party under Corbyn would be the only hope of saving Scotland in the union.

The comments on that tweet Kez posted were savage, and deservedly so.

She quickly backtracked later, but the damage had been done. A spectacular swing and a miss from Scotland's jokers.

The Dugdale tweet is fucking brilliant. I pray she gets the gig. She'll be pished all over on a weekly basis at FMQs, before "leading" Labour to unprecedented levels of humiliation in Scotland at the Holyrood elections.

She's a thick c**t :lol:

The comments on that tweet Kez posted were savage, and deservedly so.

She quickly backtracked later, but the damage had been done. A spectacular swing and a miss from Scotland's jokers.

Which tweet, the one about the exam results?

The Dugdale tweet is fucking brilliant. I pray she gets the gig. She'll be pished all over on a weekly basis at FMQs, before "leading" Labour to unprecedented levels of humiliation in Scotland at the Holyrood elections.

She's a sleeper agent....

Same school as kevthedee I believe

Archived