Players who could retire and you wouldn't notice

Shaun Wright Phillips. Only realised he was sill playing in the Premier League. Never rated him.

Francis Jeffers. 'The fox in the box' will always be mentioned on threads like this.

Fabio. No idea where he is nowadays.

Pedro. Probably harsh but completely forgot he even existed. He will surely leave Barcelona at the end of the season. Does anyone who watches La Liga have any idea what went wrong? Out of favour or injured or what?

Kerlon. The seal dribble. Only seen his name mentioned on another thread. Still young, but made the move to European football through his YouTube videos.

Carton Cole/Bobby Zamora. 2 players who seem to always get a move to a premier league team. Could retire tomorrow and the world would be of little concern.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the situation with him. Cracking player. Obviously Barcelona have outrageous talent going forward but his appearances have been limited or I've just watched Barcelona when he's been nowhere to be seen.

I reckon he will move in the summer. He has to.

To put it simply, better players were signed, and with Barca always liking to blood a couple of youngsters his time seemed to become limited, and the less he played the harder he tried and the less things worked.

Thomas Sorenson, Sebastian Coates, Wilson Palacios, Abou Diaby, Joe Cole, Tony Hibbert, Scott Sinclair, Richard Wright for starters

To put it simply, better players were signed, and with Barca always liking to blood a couple of youngsters his time seemed to become limited, and the less he played the harder he tried and the less things worked.

Thank you.

Shuan Wright Phillips is still about? In the English Premier League?!

I don't believe you

He is at QPR and has played three times for them in the league this season.

Stuart Taylor.

Was reading an article earlier, in an 18 year professional career he has played 94 first team games.

NINETY FOUR.

Has he not been the second choice GK at all the clubs he has played at?

I rated Shaun Wright Phillips few years back he was absolutely rapid and always posed problems although his distribution was usually shit

Pedro was good in 2011 i assumed he had move on already :lol:

Archived