Players who could retire and you wouldn't notice

Karl Henry, Nigel Reo-Coker, Samba Diakité, Adel Taarabt, Junior Hoilett, Brian Murphy, Karl Henry, Steven Caulker, Armand Traoré, Yun Suk-young, Alejandro Faurlín, Alex McCarthy, Nedum Onuoha, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Libor Kozak, Kieran Richardson, Will Buckley, Paddy Kenny, Darren Ambrose, Rhys McCabe, Conor Sammon.

Basically if QPR ceased to exist I doubt anyone would even notice.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the situation with him. Cracking player. Obviously Barcelona have outrageous talent going forward but his appearances have been limited or I've just watched Barcelona when he's been nowhere to be seen.

I reckon he will move in the summer. He has to.

A lot of sub appearances, but he's played 46 times for Barcelona this season.

Richard Dunne. Thought he had retired years ago until I saw him playing a couple weeks back. Tony Hibbert is a cracking shout - my FIFA career with Everton I was stunned to see him in the team!

Mark Noble. He's a player that you only know exists if you manage to stay awake beyond the 4th match on Match of the Day, and if West Ham happened to get a penalty that game.

More troubling for me is that he looks nothing like a footballer. More a chip shop assistant or birthday/wedding DJ.

Archived